• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Season One Draft

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
I mean, dropping Drake was good, because I don't see him winning the 24/7 title anytime soon - and that's the only match he is going to win, since he isn't competing on 205 Live anymore as far as I know. Really anybody is a better pick than Drake.

I was just saying in the more general sense, why would seeing that main event think Lashley is a good investment.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
I mean, dropping Drake was good, because I don't see him winning the 24/7 title anytime soon - and that's the only match he is going to win, since he isn't competing on 205 Live anymore as far as I know. Really anybody is a better pick than Drake.

I was just saying in the more general sense, why would seeing that main event think Lashley is a good investment.
giphy.gif

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
So far I'm 2-0 in the Unofficial Pre-Season, with ma boiz picking up a solid 6 Whose-Line-Points (which of course don't actually matter.) Where is everyone else sitting at?

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
1-0, 7 points with Roode :)

Damn I wish the premier week shows were a part of the season...
[automerge]1569918256[/automerge]
I think me and KoA (Styles retained his title) are tied on 7

Jeffry Mason

1-0, 7 points with Roode :emoji_slight_smile:

Damn I wish the premier week shows were a part of the season...
[automerge]1569918256[/automerge]
I think me and KoA (Styles retained his title) are tied on 7
It's ok bro. It's gonna be oh so much sweeter when I inevitably gain 14 pts AND knock you down 7 in the process ?

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
It's funny because it is true... unless The Viking Raiders are moved to Smackdown next week and will face The Revival instead!

In which case RIP Patriot and Redboy...

InsaneAlphaBeta

@DualShock @Beavie @King Of Armageddon @baseballmm @Seto-san @Just Kevin @Redboy123@ @Patriot Pants @Jeffry Fucking Mason @Jonny Nostradamus

The Kingdom would just like to inform you all, that already before this league has gotten started, the Kingdom has risen to new heights, and has become the most dangerous faction in this league. Because the week before this starts, our leader Tommaso Ciampa has returned.

With that said, The Kingdom has a personal message to all of the teams listed above.

NO ONE WILL SURVIVE

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
@DualShock @Beavie @King Of Armageddon @baseballmm @Seto-san @Just Kevin @Redboy123@ @Patriot Pants @Jeffry Fucking Mason @Jonny Nostradamus

The Kingdom would just like to inform you all, that already before this league has gotten started, the Kingdom has risen to new heights, and has become the most dangerous faction in this league. Because the week before this starts, our leader Tommaso Ciampa has returned.

With that said, The Kingdom has a personal message to all of the teams listed above.

NO ONE WILL SURVIVE

I am in it for fun, so if you win then cool

Jeffry Mason

I am in it for fun, so if you win then cool
Lol dont be fooled friend, im also in it for fun :p
Well hopefully losing is fun for y'all, cuz bloodlusT Revolution only does two things: kick ass and drink beer. *cuts can in half and smashes both sharp halves on head, causing blood to pour from forehead* AND WE'RE ALL OUT OF BEER

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Well hopefully losing is fun for y'all, cuz bloodlusT Revolution only does two things: kick ass and drink beer. *cuts can in half and smashes both sharp halves on head, causing blood to pour from forehead* AND WE'RE ALL OUT OF BEER
Damn it...I have heard that parody too much, and yet I still laughed...so props to you, man, and losing is just part of life. Also, don't you try to lose on the PPV predictions?