Season One Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I mean, dropping Drake was good, because I don't see him winning the 24/7 title anytime soon - and that's the only match he is going to win, since he isn't competing on 205 Live anymore as far as I know. Really anybody is a better pick than Drake.

I was just saying in the more general sense, why would seeing that main event think Lashley is a good investment.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I mean, dropping Drake was good, because I don't see him winning the 24/7 title anytime soon - and that's the only match he is going to win, since he isn't competing on 205 Live anymore as far as I know. Really anybody is a better pick than Drake.

I was just saying in the more general sense, why would seeing that main event think Lashley is a good investment.
giphy.gif

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
So far I'm 2-0 in the Unofficial Pre-Season, with ma boiz picking up a solid 6 Whose-Line-Points (which of course don't actually matter.) Where is everyone else sitting at?

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
1-0, 7 points with Roode :)

Damn I wish the premier week shows were a part of the season...
[automerge]1569918256[/automerge]
I think me and KoA (Styles retained his title) are tied on 7

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
So far, a solid 0.

would have been -7 if i kept Cedric and this counted, so yay for me being RIGHT ABOUT CEDRIC NOT WINNING :p

• Haha

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
1-0, 7 points with Roode :emoji_slight_smile:

Damn I wish the premier week shows were a part of the season...
[automerge]1569918256[/automerge]
I think me and KoA (Styles retained his title) are tied on 7
It's ok bro. It's gonna be oh so much sweeter when I inevitably gain 14 pts AND knock you down 7 in the process ?

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's funny because it is true... unless The Viking Raiders are moved to Smackdown next week and will face The Revival instead!

In which case RIP Patriot and Redboy...

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
@DualShock @Beavie @King Of Armageddon @baseballmm @Seto-san @Just Kevin @Redboy123@ @Patriot Pants @Jeffry Fucking Mason @Jonny Nostradamus

The Kingdom would just like to inform you all, that already before this league has gotten started, the Kingdom has risen to new heights, and has become the most dangerous faction in this league. Because the week before this starts, our leader Tommaso Ciampa has returned.

With that said, The Kingdom has a personal message to all of the teams listed above.

NO ONE WILL SURVIVE

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
@DualShock @Beavie @King Of Armageddon @baseballmm @Seto-san @Just Kevin @Redboy123@ @Patriot Pants @Jeffry Fucking Mason @Jonny Nostradamus

The Kingdom would just like to inform you all, that already before this league has gotten started, the Kingdom has risen to new heights, and has become the most dangerous faction in this league. Because the week before this starts, our leader Tommaso Ciampa has returned.

With that said, The Kingdom has a personal message to all of the teams listed above.

NO ONE WILL SURVIVE

I am in it for fun, so if you win then cool

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I am in it for fun, so if you win then cool
Lol dont be fooled friend, im also in it for fun :p
Well hopefully losing is fun for y'all, cuz bloodlusT Revolution only does two things: kick ass and drink beer. *cuts can in half and smashes both sharp halves on head, causing blood to pour from forehead* AND WE'RE ALL OUT OF BEER

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Well hopefully losing is fun for y'all, cuz bloodlusT Revolution only does two things: kick ass and drink beer. *cuts can in half and smashes both sharp halves on head, causing blood to pour from forehead* AND WE'RE ALL OUT OF BEER
Damn it...I have heard that parody too much, and yet I still laughed...so props to you, man, and losing is just part of life. Also, don't you try to lose on the PPV predictions?

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
000nxt-takeover-new-orleans-20180407-019.gif

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley