Season One Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Snake doesn't realize that there is a possibility that a competitor could end up with minus points at the end.
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: bullyballmm

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Therefor...Archaic...Did you mean, Therefore? *clicks* same definition. Therefore, I war right to correct you. Check and mate.
Just because it isn't commonly used doesn't mean it is wrong. It means "for that". So I was saying "For that, I win".

The spelling and intention was right but you were more right in the context of how I used it. So we are neither both right nor both wrong. It was all Reag's fault.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
@DualShock @Beavie @King Of Armageddon @baseballmm @Seto-san @Just Kevin @Redboy123@ @Patriot Pants @Jeffry Fucking Mason @Jonny Nostradamus

The Kingdom would just like to inform you all, that already before this league has gotten started, the Kingdom has risen to new heights, and has become the most dangerous faction in this league. Because the week before this starts, our leader Tommaso Ciampa has returned.

With that said, The Kingdom has a personal message to all of the teams listed above.

NO ONE WILL SURVIVE

Well...

I guess it's great I didn't pick anyone still at NXT ??????????????

Have your fun!
Sincerely, The Dark Side ??

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Just because it isn't commonly used doesn't mean it is wrong. It means "for that". So I was saying "For that, I win".

The spelling and intention was right but you were more right in the context of how I used it. So we are neither both right nor both wrong. It was all Reag's fault.
We shall duel at dawn then to determine the rightful winner

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Y'all need to get back on topic

@Solid Snake wouldn't be on 0 points, she would be undefined, as she is not part of the set of Fantasy League participants

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Y'all ready for WWE Mystery Vort...I mean, Hell in a Cell? Maybe just for this event we should just get points for who actually gets booked on this mysterious show ;)

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Bet money we get Women's tag titles, a big multi-man tag and something with Randy Orton.