Scott Hall Post Surgery

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
[video=youtube;6zyPS5nOAUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zyPS5nOAUA[/video]

Since the other discussion thread was primarily about Jake Roberts, this thread is for DDP's journey to rebuild Scott Hall and keep him on the right path to a clean bill of health both mentally and physically. Good strides are being made already.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I am pulling for Scott because I want the Bad guy on TV even if its just for one night only. I want to hear a nice Hey YO

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
[video=youtube;yRDo0-K889k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRDo0-K889k[/video]

I'm proud of Scott. On a side note: Cody has a fantastic wrestling look but his voice is a draw back to his pro wrestling ambitions. Or maybe it's just me?

The Viper

Reaction score
[video=youtube;yRDo0-K889k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRDo0-K889k[/video]

I'm proud of Scott. On a side note: Cody has a fantastic wrestling look but his voice is a draw back to his pro wrestling ambitions. Or maybe it's just me?

100% agree. His size is tremendous. That alone can help him be pretty successful but yeah, the voice is definitely a downside to him. I guess he's not exactly the "perfect package" but I can see him going places.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
It must suck to have your dad be one of the coolest talkers of all time but yet your stuck with a dud voice

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
It must suck to have your dad be one of the coolest talkers of all time but yet your stuck with a dud voice

I think Dustin and Cody have done well with the same situation. Perhaps the same could be saidabput Orton too. I think Chico Jr will do well if ever given the chance, and I'm sure he could do better than Ted Jr did with his chance. I see what you are saying though.

Anyway, it is good to see Scott hall actually doing well.

The Viper

Reaction score
I think Dustin and Cody have done well with the same situation. Perhaps the same could be saidabput Orton too. I think Chico Jr will do well if ever given the chance, and I'm sure he could do better than Ted Jr did with his chance. I see what you are saying though.

Anyway, it is good to see Scott hall actually doing well.

I think Cody Rhodes has a great voice. He has a lisp but as time went on, it really wasn't noticeable. Not saying Hall's son can't succeed just because of his voice but to have, like Booty said, one of the coolest talkers in wrestling as your dad, it's a bit of a dud.

And yeah, it's wonderful to see how far Scott has come thanks to DDP and motivation from everyone around him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person