Save_IWF Video's - Can you break the code?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

This Thread has finally returned, with better video's and more clues, PM me the Answer that you think is correct.

Save IWF - Video #10
Guess the IWF Member.

Here is the video:

[YT]sdQDv3D2BYc[/YT]

The Famous 10th Edition of the Save IWF video's, can you break the code this time? :crazy:

DEADLINE = 8th February 2008
C4 RATING = 4/5 Difficult video.

*Follow the rules*
PM the Answers, don't post the answer in this thread; not even indirectly, don't PM me the answer twice and PM before the deadline of this video.

C4

Another day... another clue: [DAY.1]

"Promoted"

Looks simple now.. get your PM's as soon as possible to get Max. points and to be #1 on the leaderboard in the Save IWF Video's Thread.

If you people forgot the leaderboard and all, let me explain once again:

The guys who answer on the day the video is posted or on day1 get 3 points for a correct answer and those points are added to their original score, they also loose 4 points from their overall score if they are wrong.

On the second day, if they answer correct they get 2 points and if wrong -6 points from their overall score in this thread,

On the 3rd and last day, the correct answers get 1 point and wrong answers get -8 points!

Please do view the updated rules on the first post and always follow them when you PM your Answer

C4

Another day... another clue: [DAY.2]

"Loves him who left WWE for TNA"

Okay, it's really simple now.. get your PM's as soon as possible to get Max. points and to be #1 on the leaderboard in the Save IWF Video's Thread.

This is day2, if you PM the answer correct you will get 2 points and if it's wrong then you get -6 points which will be subtracted from your old/ overall score in this thread.

So, can you break the code? :crazy:

C4

Last day... and last clue: [DAY.2]

"TNA is Wrestling"

Okay, now everyone must know the answer.. get your PM's as soon as possible to get Max. points and to be #1 on the leaderboard in the Save IWF Video's Thread.

This is the 3rd and last day, the correct answers get 1 point and wrong answers get -8 points!

So, can you break the code?

C4

VIDEO REVEALED #10:

16-5-5-16 was there 5/6 times in the video, and if you break it down, it's 16(P) 5(E) 5(E) 16(P) - 'Peep'

Peepshow loves Christian and at the end of the video, the name flashes twice; the clues made it clear and the answer is Peepshow!

SCORES and RESULTS:

Day1 Answers: +3 points [Correct] -4 points [Incorrect]

MJ807 - PeepShow [+3 points]
TheSmallShow - Christian [-4 points]
rKoRocKs - PeepShow [+3 points]
Dylanfsd - PeepShow [+3 points]
wwefanatic3:16 - PeepShow [+3 points]
DXDegenerate- PeepShow [+3 points]

Day2 Answers: +2 points [Correct] -6 points [Incorrect]

CMS - PeepShow [+2 points]

Day3 Answers: +1 point [Correct] -8 points [Incorrect]

GardsJR - PeepShow [+1 point]
PureGreatness - Christian [-8 points] [DQ'd]

CHECK THE LEADERBOARD TO SEE WHERE YOU STAND IN THE LIST

C4

I saw this thread and thought it wasn't a bad idea and so the Save IWF Video's are finally returning after over 2 months!

Therefore, on the 1st of May don't forget to check out this thread since there will be a new, better looking Save_IWF Video!

John

1st of may. anyway its great to see this thread back. i was looking earlier today and wondering if it would return. i hope i'm in a vid, lol. anyway good to see this returning.

C4

may 1st? whats the use of posting NOW?

It's April 16th today, and May isn't far away so I hyped this up a little bit, posted early and raised awareness in the minds of people so that when I post the video I get more answers and can get the deadline in early, problem with that?

John

^^ its april 10th today C4 and may 1st is about 20 days away but anyway i can see why you posted early.

the dark knight

It's April 16th today
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

sorry but i got nothin else say. i was trying real hard to ignore your stupidity but i cant resist.

Travis40

Holy fuck, C4 must be high to think it's April 16...damn, I must've forgot about my B Day lol. How in the hell? But anyways, can't wait for the next vid.....BTW, why was he banned?

C4

Stupidity? I think you’re the one who lacks common sense. What’s so hilarious in inadvertently posting a mistaken date? I posted a “6” instead of a “0” and you take a rotten leap and chuckle? What’s so funny about that brother, you alright? :shifty: (This was to be posted 3 days earlier, so yeah)

By the way, Save IWF Videos registration is open now so you can PM me if you want to participate in the Save IWF Video’s for April/May 2008.

If you want to participate, PM this:

I want to participate in the April/May Video’s of Save_IWF.

This is being done so that limited people can be listed on the leader board and it’s not too crowded with ever other guy’s points being listed. Don’t sign up if you can’t watch the videos and answer there are maximum 20 people who can sign up for this; so the first ones who PM get the vacant spots. And remember if you don’t answer for 2 videos in a row you will be removed from the leader board. So get signing for the video’s now! Last date is May 1st 2008 which is pretty obvious and there are 20 vacant spots.

Here is the list of people who have signed up already:

1) n/a