Save_IWF Video's - Can you break the code?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Okay now that I have your attention, in this Thread I will get some Video's, Cryptic Messages and stuff like that, The Video's will be about an IWF Member or something else related to IWF or WWE. You have to guess what the Video is about, who it is and what it is.. you send your answers by PM and follow the general rules to be #1 on the leaderboard.

Tips and Tricks:
1. Try to see inside the Video, what it is.
2. Look at the colour and the font, it might indicate something.
3. Go Deep inside the Video and get the clues.
4. All the things inside the Video have to do something with the Member.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you have seen the video and you are sure that you want to answer, send a new PM to me with the title "Save_IWF Video's - [your name]" and send it to me. When the video is revealed (On the deadline) you can see if you answered correct, and also view the points that you currently have, all points above 10 are listed below in the Save_IWF Video's leaderboard:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAVE_IWF WEEKLY LEADERBOARD:

#1 MJ807 with 3 points!
#2 rKoRocKs with 3 points!
#3 Dylanfsd with 3 points!
#4 wwefanatic3:16 with 3 points!
#5 DXDegenerate with 3 points!
#6 CMS with 2 points.
#7 GardsJR with 1 point.
#8 TheSmallShow with -4 points.
#9 PureGreatness with -8 points.
#10 n/a

*MEMBER X* = *X* points [TO BE UPDATED AFTER RESULTS OF NEXT VIDEO]

The points are given on this basis:

The guys who answer on the day the video is posted or on day1 get 3 points for a correct answer and those points are added to their original score, they also loose 4 points from their overall score if they are wrong.

On the second day, if they answer correct they get 2 points and if wrong -6 points from their overall score in this thread,

On the 3rd and last day, the correct answers get 1 point and wrong answers get -8 points!

Hope it's clear, for any suggestion/ Question PM me.

C4 Ratings:

[1] Easy Code to break, just see what it is and you get the Answer!
[2] Okay Video, you can still guess the code without any headache.
[3] Not Easy, it's sort of Medium. You have to go deep down inside and think.
[4] Hard, You have to think again and again and then see the video.
[5] EXTREME! YOU CAN'T FUCKING GET IT

The Results of Save_IWF so far:

Save_IWF Video.1 - Answer = Wrestling Station
Save_IWF Video.2 - Answer = Travis40
Save_IWF Video.3 - Answer = Mike Chaos
Save_IWF Video.4 - Answer = Mat
Save_IWF Video.5 - Answer = Fatal55
Save_IWF Video.6 - Answer = The dark knight
Save_IWF Video.7 - Answer = CMS
Save_IWF Video.8 - Answer = Weebo
Save_IWF Video.9 - Answer = n/a
Save_IWF Video.10 - Currently on!

C4

Save_IWF Video.1: Guess the IWF Member!

[C4 Rating - 2] Okay Video, you can still guess what it is without any headache.

Tips and Tricks for this Video:
1. Pause and read what's written behind the Bold Text, there are so many clues over there... as well as some shit stuff.

Here is the Video, it's an easy one, hope you can guess correct! Guess and post your Answer whever you want.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
^^ its of this mother fucker huh

btw C4 this concept is fucking awesome bro....good job

C4

If you know the Answer then PM me the Answer that you think is correct, I will post the Answers and tell everyone who answered correct, tommorow or day after, guess and PM me who you think is inside the code, no more than 1 Answers, so if you guess once and PM me and later you find out that it was somebody else and your previous answer was wrong then don't PM again, your Answer was final. So come on, and yeah REP for all correct Answers!

C4

That's it? No more PM's? 5-6 People PM'd me, most were correct, some were wrong, come on and submit your answer, WS don't you wanna submit your answer? And what about the others who posted? PM the Answer quick!

the dark knight

i say its off, WS blew it and should be disqualified for posting the answer in an in-direct way here.

C4

What in-direct way? What Answer? :p
And by the way, who said it's Wrestling Station? It might be someone else..
Ah fruck it!

Great One

Just have em post it here, imo, PMing is too much work. And you can make a point system for it too and/or results which I'll sticky for you. Then have just the first person who gets it correct get the points/rep, fuck the rest.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Wow C4 awesome idea!!! I love it. Can't wait until you post the next one.

Travis40

Great idea C4...I can't wait for the next vid....wonder who it is...:g:...I'll be looking out for the next one...the first one was easy though..make it ALOT harder next time...