Save_IWF Video's - Can you break the code?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

i say its off, WS blew it and should be disqualified for posting the answer in an in-direct way here.

STFU.

Well, its good to be the first person... thats original.. any other person would be a copy cat.

:technology_tank: keep up the good work C4.

C4

Save_IWF Video's - Edition 1 *CODE BREAKS*

The Answer was pretty obvious! Wrestling Station.

Video Revealed:
1. The Green Colour pretty much indicated Mod and Station's Name colour.
2. If you see behind the Bold Text, you find a long paragraph which is all about Wrestling Station, (i.e GFX, I am Station, Doink in my Sig, Master of Arts, Don't you see WS and many other phrases and words breaking the code.
3. Words again and again seen in the Video, even the colour was green.. words such as "WS" "Wrestling" "GG.." "Code_Fix" all say Wrestling Station!
4. "Graphic" "I am Mod" and ".bmp" ".psd" "Photoshop Cs2" "PS 7.3" ".jpeg" all of these again indicate to Wrestling Station.
5. Overall the Video was pretty easy and slow, next time it's going to alot more hard. ;)

RESULTS:

Wrestling Station - Wrestling Station - CORRECT (Rep Added)
Phantomgerald - Wrestling God - Incorrect
Great One - Wrestling Station - CORRECT (Rep Added)
The Dark Knight - Wrestling Station - CORRECT (Rep Added)
wwe_fanatic - Wrestling Station - CORRECT (Rep Added)
MTG - Wrestling Station - CORRECT (Rep Added)
Travis40 - Wrestling Station - CORRECT (Rep Added)
Just have em post it here, imo, PMing is too much work. And you can make a point system for it too and/or results which I'll sticky for you. Then have just the first person who gets it correct get the points/rep, fuck the rest.

PM'ing isn't too much work, and if I make them post in here then all the other people will do is copy the first post, I think the PM System is just fine which will draw more interest and will keep the Video coded ;) as for the results Thread, I again don't like it, why don't you just sticky this Thread and I'll keep on posting the results in the first post, similar to my Rate the Moments and What do you prefer Threads... and New Video's will be posted again in this same Thread.. By the way thanks for all the feedback people.

C4

I suggest you take a look at the Ratings, which are also there in the first post, the Video that was posted was Rating.2:

[1] Easy Code to break, just see what it is and you get the Answer!
[2] Okay Video, you can still guess what it is without any headache.
[3] Not Easy, it's sort of Medium. You have to go deep down inside and think.
[4] Hard, You have to think again and again and then see the video.
[5] EXTREME! YOU CAN'T FUCKING GET IT

Great One

PM'ing isn't too much work
Trust me, for most lazy people, such as me, it is. But, it's ok I guess.
and if I make them post in here then all the other people will do is copy the first post
Hence why I said:
Then have just the first person who gets it correct get the points/rep, fuck the rest.
and also point system would be more interesting, if you add it to the first post I'll sticky it.

C4

Save_IWF Video.2:

C4. Rating:
[4/5] Very Hard, You have to think again and again and then see the video again and again, to guess the correct code.

Here it is, the Save_IWF Video.2.
The First one was a big hit and so was the Idea, only if I had a much more faster and more reliable Video Maker other than Windows Movie Maker!

http://www.dailymotion.com/CountyC4/video/6033422

Can you break the code? :crazy:

C4

^ You might have just got the Answer right, I can't tell... :crazy:
Anyways, please follow the rules and nobody post the Answer in this Thread, jjust PM me the Answer which you think is correct.
My tips, go deep inside the Video..

C4

Oh yeah, tommorow or the day after tommorow. Guess the Code correct, it's not that simple, Think hard and don't fall for some stupid 3 lines saying something about another member it might just be something else...
Look beyond what you see, that's all I can say! And yeah if anyone got a good Video Maker post it in the VIP Section.

C4

Everybody is confused, nobody gets the exact point.
Don't you see? I might be tricking you with one or two lines about another member, it's really not that simple! Damn, since it's the 2nd day, I have one more clue. "Calculate the Code" deadline is tommorow so get your PM's running before it's too late and yeah again, it's not that simple :crazy:

C4

Save_IWF Video's - Edition 2 *CODE BREAKS*

RESULTS:

The Last gunslinger - KenFan - Incorrect
Phantomgerald - KenFan - Incorrect
Great One - KenFan - Incorrect
Wrestling Station - KenFan - Incorrect
Wrestling God - KenFan - Incorrect
CMS - KenFan - Incorrect
MJ807 - KenFan - Incorrect
Untouchable - KenFan - Incorrect
JJdabuckeye - JHar888 - Incorrect
Travis40 - JHar888 - Incorrect
Beast of Wrestling - Ken Fan - Incorrect
Abdullah Al Hajri - KenFan - Incorrect
thepeopleschomp- KenFan - Incorrect

Everyone is confused, damn confused. Just because of one frame saying "can-1 fan" everyone thinks it's KenFan and there was not even a single correct Answer, you got tricked by the word "fan".
I'll explain in 'Video Revealed' but first the Answer to the code which nobody could break Travis40. 0/13 guessed correct.

Video Revealed:
1. There was one frame in the Video which was running very slow and it said "Can-1 Fan". That made everyone think it was KenFan actually Can -1 = Ban *1 = Once and The word Fan was there just to trick you, many people understood that it was a trick but they fell for the "888888888888" in the Background and thought it was JHar888, What did the Video say?
Calculate the Code and what does "20-18-1-22-40" say? 20=T 18-R 1=A 22=V 40=40, Trav40 this was in the background the whole Video, nobody even bothered to calculate the code, there was a series of additions going on in the video.
If you look clearly at the series of additions they say 12+1+8+13+2+5-1 = ??? The Answer is 40.
Here are some other words saying Travis.
Can-1 = Ban = once "Trav was banned once"
Can give 10 "Rep Power of Travis is 10 so he can give 10 Rep points"
4 is the Answer "40 is the Answer"
12+1+8+13+2+5-1 = ??? "Answer is 40, it was a chain of calculations in the video"
20-18-1-22-40 "20=T 18-R 1=A 22=V 40=40"
Answer.Me "Trivia section is all about Travis"
And so many more words and phrases indicated Travis but you all got it wrong, KenFan or JHar, The Answer was Travis40

The Video was difficult but you have to be intelligent enough to understand the trick, a video running at 2 Frames/Sec pauses and shows you the clear Answer in bold text? That has to be incorrect, and I didn't say KenFan it was "Can-1= -Fan" That makes "Ban" and "-Fan" was just a trick.

The Rating for this Video was 4/5 - Hard

Bad luck for everyone this time, next time be more careful the video will be up sometime later'