Save_IWF Video's - Can you break the code?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

I'm not even going to guess cos I can't figure it out at all.

C4

LoL, What do you think? All the code's and the long paragraphs were just there for nothing? And the Answer is PeepShow? Come on and don't joke, Watch the Video, PeepShow is not the Answer!

C4

Even I think it's really easy, it's just some people who don't get it, come on get your PM's coming before it's too late! And look beyond what you see!

Travis40

Yeah, I thought it was pretty easy, but I hope it wasn't a trick.....:(...that would piss me off lol

C4

Save_IWF Video's - Edition 3 *CODE BREAKS*

RESULTS:

Travis40 - Mike Chaos - Correct
MJ807 - Chuck - Incorrect
MatthardyV1 - Mike Chaos - Correct
Great One - Mike Chaos - Correct
TheAnswer - Mike Chaos - Correct
GardsJR - Mike Chaos - Correct
JHar888 - PeepShow! - Incorrect :disgust1:
Abdullah Al Hajri - Mike Chaos - Correct
The Showstopper - Mike Chaos - Correct
Mat - PeepShow! - Incorrect :disgust1:
Thepeopleschomp - Mike Chaos - Correct

The Video was pretty simple, I'll explain in Video Revealed (see below) and the Answer is again pretty obvious Mike Chaos.

Video Revealed:

1. Words like Trouble, Confusion, Dis-order, Run and Hide appeared again and again in the video and what do they indicate? Chaos [i.e Mike Chaos]
2. Colours used in the Video were mainly Red or pink [i.e Admin Colour]
3. "Trouble 1-4-13-9-14" was seen 3 times in the quick 27 Second Video, Trouble indicates Chaos and 1-4-13-9-14 stands for A-D-M-I-N.
4. Nobody noticed this, Kyle's Brother +M, does anybody watch southpark? The Jew Character of Kyle? His brother's name is ike, as in +M = Mike :p
5. Between all the numbers you could see, Mike and Admin if you go deep inside the video, Chaos is also seen multiple times.

The Video was easy there were some tricks making people think that the answer is Chuck as he is also Admin, but the words Trouble, Confusion pretty much solve the code, and for the people who answered PeepShow, damn! What were you thinking when you answered that?
Overall, a easy video and easy code to break, hope you had fun!

The Rating for this Video was 2/5 - Easy

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Save_IWF Video-4:
DEADLINE - 5th December, Wednesday

C4. Rating:
[4/5] Hard, you have to see the video and understand it

I made a hard video this time, but there is one frame that easily breaks the code, but there are some nerds back there so yeah. Look for that frame, it clearly answers the code, and makes it an easy code to break!

http://www.dailymotion.com/CountyC4/video/6143150

DEADLINE - 5th December 2007
I got weird PM's asking me how to answer, so for you brainless midgets:
Type a new PM to C4, Type the Subject: Answer.4 and type your answer, don't ask me what the answer is and send your message.
DO NOT, AT ALL PM ME THE ANSWER AGAIN AND AGAIN, NO MORE THAN ONCE AND NO TWO OR THREE ANSWERS, ONLY ONE - I don't accept "KenFan and TDK" like Answers; so please!

So? Can you break the code? :crazy:

the dark knight

are you kidding me? 4/5????? :nonono:

and wtf is that about me and kenfan?

C4

are you kidding me? 4/5????? :nonono:

and wtf is that about me and kenfan?

For some people, that video is really difficult, understand? And that was just an example of you and KenFan so don't get all weird.
By the way, don't worry your answer is ....

C4

Save_IWF Video's - Edition 4 *CODE BREAKS*
RESULTS:

Travis40 - Mat - Correct
The Dark Knight - Mat - Correct
Fatal55 - The Italian Outsider - Incorrect
Wrestling God - Mat - Correct
JJdabuckeye- Mat - Correct
Thepeopleschomp- Mat - Correct
MJ807 - Mat - Correct
Abdullah Al Hajri- Mat - Correct
TheAnswer - Mat - Correct

Video Revealed:

1. 13+1+20 [It's Mat so that makes the code easy to break]
2. The Italian Colours [Mat is a big fan of Maria who is the on-screen girl of Santino]
3. Jeff's Brother = ?? [Answer is Mat]
4. Divas it's me [Mat loves Divas doesn't he?]

The Video was easy there were some tricks making people think that the answer is Italian Outsider, The Italiano theme.. Overall, a easy video and easy code to break, hope you had fun breaking the code.

The Rating for this Video was 2/5 - Easy

phantomgerald

Hey this was way too fast, I didn't get to guessing it. Slow down dude.

C4

Hey this was way too fast, I didn't get to guessing it. Slow down dude.

It's a Save_IWF Video, that starts and stops in just 28 Seconds running at 2 Frames/ Second that's pretty slow the next one's are going to be alot faster running at 5 Frames/Second. The Next Video will be a 5/5 Rating and it's going to be the most difficult video which will be up by Friday, how come everyone else gets the Answer and not you?
Look inside the Video and guess the Answer, nothings wrong with a wild guess man! :unsure:

phantomgerald

Nah I meant you're posting them too fast. At least give it five days before revealing the answer.

C4

Nah I meant you're posting them too fast. At least give it five days before revealing the answer.

Yeah, many people told me that, okay from now on the Video's will be kept on for 4 Days, let as many people guess as many can.
The Second Video will be up on Friday, so don't forget to check out the Video and break the code, a New Leaderboard has also been put up, which tells us who is leading the Save IWF Chart, and who has answered the most number of correct Video's. :sq_yellow_wink: