Save_IWF Video's - Can you break the code?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Another day and another clue, the last one:
"Green"

That makes it clear eh? Two Answers correct till now out of 9, and the deadline is tommorow (i.e. 17th December 2007) Be sure to break the code, and PM me the Answer before tommorow!

Travis40

So I guess this thread is long gone :(...I really liked the Save IWF vids. They were something different and it was unique while it lasted...:(

C4

Nah dude, Dailymotion was f'ckd up these days in my country, and I couldn't upload Video's but I made a Youtube Account just now, and this Thread will continue. Sorry for all the inactive days!!

Great One - CMS - Correct
JJdabuckeye - Montana! - Incorrect
The dark knight - CMS - Correct
GardsJR - Monkeystyle - Incorrect
Natural Disaster - Monkeystyle - Incorrect
Beast of Wrestling - Montana! - Incorrect
Showstopper - Monkeystyle! - Incorrect
Nation - Monkeystyle! - Incorrect
Travis40 - Montana! - Incorrect

Bad luck for many people, so many of them got incorrect Answers!!
The Answer of the video, the difficult video CMS.

Video Revealed:

1. Many Letters like "C" "M" and "MS" were seen, and it clearly said "CMS" there was a little trick in the video as well. "MS" stands for Monkeystyle as well, but 'C' was there before that, I guess many people just fell for that trick and thought it was Monkeystyle!!

2. "Hall of Fame" marked his place in the BTB Hall of fame, and "Fed" showed his Moderator presence in the E-Fed. Pretty simple clues if you understand...

There are more clues, simple clues... so that's it CMS is the code! If you did break the code :crazy: you are Amazing, if you didn't then..... :g: better luck next time. :D

So, that's it the next Video will be up sometime soon it's being uploaded on youtube right now!

JHar888

Reaction score
Nah dude, Dailymotion was f'ckd up these days in my country, and I couldn't upload Video's but I made a Youtube Account just now, and this Thread will continue. Sorry for all the inactive days!!

Great One - CMS - Correct
JJdabuckeye - Montana! - Incorrect
The dark knight - CMS - Correct
GardsJR - Monkeystyle - Incorrect
Natural Disaster - Monkeystyle - Incorrect
Beast of Wrestling - Montana! - Incorrect
Showstopper - Monkeystyle! - Incorrect
Nation - Monkeystyle! - Incorrect
Travis40 - Montana! - Incorrect

Bad luck for many people, so many of them got incorrect Answers!!
The Answer of the video, the difficult video CMS.

Video Revealed:

1. Many Letters like "C" "M" and "MS" were seen, and it clearly said "CMS" there was a little trick in the video as well. "MS" stands for Monkeystyle as well, but 'C' was there before that, I guess many people just fell for that trick and thought it was Monkeystyle!!

2. "Hall of Fame" marked his place in the BTB Hall of fame, and "Fed" showed his Moderator presence in the E-Fed. Pretty simple clues if you understand...

There are more clues, simple clues... so that's it CMS is the code! If you did break the code :crazy: you are Amazing, if you didn't then..... :g: better luck next time. :D

So, that's it the next Video will be up sometime soon it's being uploaded on youtube right now!

You said this three hours ago, and you still haven't posted it on here. Well when you do, please use YouTube tags, don't make us click on the link. I'm getting sick of forgetting to guess BTW. :angry:

C4

Save Iwf - Video 8

Save_IWF.8

The Famous 8th Edition of Save IWF, can you break the code? :crazy:
Guess the IWF Member!

Here is the video, without any link:

[YT]yQ4K0jjpXrQ[/YT]

C4

Sorry, I messed around with the tags a little bit, post edited*
Here is the Save_IWF Video 8:

[YT]yQ4K0jjpXrQ[/YT]

Travis40

It's kind of hard...:g:..I'll have to sleep on it and think...hopefully I'll find out when I wake up

C4

C4 Rating = 3/5 Moderate.

It's easy if you understand the top clues, so yeah it's just about normal you can say. Anyways also forgot the deadline for the Answers of PM.

DEADLINE = 29th December 2007

So? Can you break the code? :crazy:

C4

The forum was dead for some days, so there were no clues for the video and only some guys got the video and answered, the old deadline passed as well. So here is the 'new' day1 and the deadline is extended as well. Instead of being 29th December 2007 which was days ago..... a year ago :D

NEW DEADLINE: 5th January 2008

So just PM me the Answers before the 5th of this month and that's it
C4 Rating = 3/5 Moderate.

So? Can you break the code? :crazy:

C4

Another day, another clue:

"More than Green"

Can you break the code now? :crazy:

To take part in Save_IWF Video's PM me the Answer that you think is correct and then check the leaderboard to see where are you at.

C4

Alright, I'm keeping the golden concept :shifty: alive this time, it's been three weeks since I last posted that low quality video.

But, The Save IWF Video's return on the fifth of Feb... and this time, these video's will be made on Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas NOT Windows Movie Maker!

So, better quality video's... more clues, and more fun breaking the code! :crazy:

The return of Save_IWF Video's - 5th Feb 2008