Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
tenor.gif

Waiting for night to be posted

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ezgif-3-e703bd696e486-540.png

A Demo God Production of Heroes Mafia
Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.

I need you to kill me. Do it! Do it! You're the only one, Claire.

Tell me there's another way, please.

Shoot me. There is no other way.

Yes, there is, Claire. The future isn't written in stone.

Night 4 Landslide

Watch him.

You'II never see him again, you know.

How's that?

Jessica's gonna kill you for me.

You can't be listening to this!

Of course she is.

Like most women whose lives have been ruined by men, all Jessica really wants is security, and money buys that.

Money's all she's ever really cared about.

death-was-too-cruel-1544721291.jpg

She cares about our son.

He's right, D.L. I wanna take the money. I really do. I would even kill you for it.

But Niki wouldn't.

You should have taken the money.

ezgif-3-e703bd696e483-540.png

Welcome to Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia!
You are a Villain and a founder of the Company!

150604_2871305_Linderman_s_Vision_for_Nathan.jpg

You are Daniel Linderman
Role(s): Doctor, Lawyer, Executioner

"You see, I think there comes a time when a man has to ask himself whether he wants a life of happiness or a life of meaning."

Outwardly, Linderman appeared as an eccentric and genial elderly businessman. Behind this mask he holds for others, however, Linderman is quite ruthless, cold-blooded and an expert on manipulation. Linderman was able to track down and re-connect with his old Army friend, Arthur Petrelli. Later, Linderman, Arthur and ten others, were brought together by Adam Monroe. Working together, Linderman and the group used their abilities to help mankind, until the group effectively fell apart. Linderman made his own plans to help "heal" the world, working with Angela Petrelli to put a plan into motion to destroy New York City. The plans were foiled at the last moment, however, and Linderman was killed.

You are a Doctoral Mafia Businessman.

You have the following active abilities, but may use only one per night (and only one of mafia's day abilities):

Each night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player.
Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

You may protect a player from death each night.

You may target a fellow mafia-aligned player each night and make them view as town if investigated by a Cop ability.

You may once this game choose to execute a player during day if that person has received 50% or more of the required votes after day 1.

You win when Arthur Petrelli or Angela Petrelli, and all other factions, are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Welcome to Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia!
You are a Hero and an evolved human!

180611_3743326_Four_Months_Later___.jpg

You are Peter Petrelli, the Exploding Man
Role(s): Absorber

"I asked to be extraordinary and I promised to make the world a better place. So when I got my chance, I lived up to my end of the bargain. For what? We had a deal. I think it's about time you lived up to your end."

Peter Petrelli is the younger son of Arthur and Angela Petrelli, and Nathan's brother, and worked as a common hospice nurse caring for Charles Deveaux while living in New York City. Peter appeared to his family as a hopeless dreamer, who believed he had a greater place in life than just saving one life at a time. He discovered he was an evolved human who had the ability to absorb and use the powers of other evolved humans. After the existence of evolved humans was revealed to the world, Peter unwittingly found himself as the face of the Petrelli Movement, a faction of "evos" who work to save other evos from persecution and is violently opposed to the Evo Registration Act.

You are a Rogue Town Absorber.
You will absorb all individual night actions that target you and may use these on future nights (only one per night).

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now Day 5. With 13 players it takes 7 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
:WOW

I can duel again today but needs to be within the first 12 hours so we'll need a target if we want to use it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Grim Cornette - ?
Chris - ?
Tweet - Noah Bennett, x-shot Cop
Ace Dalton - Hiro Nakamura, x-shot time traveller (had role stolen)
Doddsy - Kaito Nakamura, Odd Day Duelist
Alco - ?
TKOK - ?
Lethal Banks - Mohinder Suresh, Poison Healer
mikey damage - ?
PHEN0M - Double voter
Big Man - ?
Mi$$ Bli$$ - Maya, PGO Poisoner
NotBrutus - ?

Wouldn't mind Junk being duelled and brutus/Mikey lynched tbh

Vote: Brutus

Alco

Reaction score
Lethal did you see anything that made you think Chris could be town? The above kinda looks like you ISO'd him with the intention of making him look bad. Im not saying thats what you did, and some of your points are good,, but thats what it looks like as they're all "this is scummy" points and I know Chris has made some townish posts this game that I'll point out when I get a sec.
for what it's worth I get the exact same feeling on Junk's iso on me. It was all mixed and matched together to fit some sort of changed narrative.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hey looks like we got a vig after all, good shot and ideally that's another person to clear.

So yea I think today is maybe one day too early for a mass claim. I'm a bit apprehensive about Doddsy dueling Junk cause I think if anything she's gonna be indy, I just can't fathom her d1 play to be scum. Granted she's fallen off a cliff reads-wise after that but I think part of that is that the people involved (Doc, Gambit) are people she's pretty emotional about so those reads are a bit tainted and maybe not as bad as they look at first glance. That being said I also don't know whom else to duel, especially cause I got reason to think that dueling among the unclaimed roles is a bad idea, what with a Vig and maybe a few other good roles flying about.

Reactions: Junkette

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I definitely think we duel Junk here. There’s a good a possibility as any of being either scum or Indy, and we’re in a good spot here i believe.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yea I think if we wanna go 100% on her this is the best time to do so. Might turn out bad but oh well.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
She’s going to be a question mark/potential hindrance with that role as the numbers dwindle down, think we have to act on it now for sure. Would be nice to hear from Big Man, Doddsy, Mikey, etc as well.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't think it's a bad idea to duel Junk rn considering the alternative would be wasting a lynch on her late game if she's town. I remember Gambit defending her really hard D1 when he wasn't defending himself. I'll look through his posts when I get to work in a bit tho

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m okay with being fueled, I can’t be assed to put it anymore effort

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Forgot to include Chris from those who i wanted to hear from. Thanks for checking in haha

• Sad
Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.