• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Two mafia have called me town from the beginning and used me to fight there battles, I’m a nuisance to town at this point so I agree I should die.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
You also defended one, very hard, let’s not forget that one.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
If you have any fight left in you, a reads list and thoughts on who we should be going for instead would be swell! :becky2

Junkette

Reaction score
Yup. I find it weird Tweet is defending me now, and I don’t wanna be in this game anymore if all scum is gonna do is defend me.

Is smark the only other person besides me to introduce a scum cop?

Junkette

Reaction score
I’ve been wrong about everything post Poyser, I have no fight left in me as town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yup. I find it weird Tweet is defending me now, and I don’t wanna be in this game anymore if all scum is gonna do is defend me.

Is smark the only other person besides me to introduce a scum cop?
I just basically greenlighted a duel on you so yea, I don't think you're scum but you could very well be that Angela chick methinks.

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean I wouldn’t lynch Tweet but after scum hardcore manipulating me all game I’m not ruling it out at this point.?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also confirming that Doddsy has another duel today should make him automatic non-scum cause wtf is a duelist with more than one shot doing on the same team as a vote stealer and an executioner.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I mean, if you are town, and you decided of all the directions you were going to take, shading the cop who caught Guts was the best last read, I don’t know what to say.

Reactions: Tweet

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm not fully here but will be on proper in an hour or so if you want me to duel someone start agreeing as long as I'm happy with it I'll do it

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Junk is my vote. Other would be brutus at this junkture.

Reactions: Lethal

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean, if you are town, and you decided of all the directions you were going to take, shading the cop who caught Guts was the best last read, I don’t know what to say.

That’s why I’m happy with dying, my confidence is zero and I’m gonna be too weary of being played for the rest of the game, just kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.