Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Make a case on mikey being town

He was pushing Guts over town alternatives earlier and giving reasoning for doing so for starters. He vibes similarly to the last game I played with him where I thought he seemed kind of lost which is also a slight town tell in itself.

I have him middle of the road on my Poe so not really sold either way if you could tell me your case on him being scum it would be very much appreciated.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I seem to remember a post jeff made where it looked, in retrospect, like he knew poyser was scum.
I quoted it but Jeff dismissed it as an in joke.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I quoted it but Jeff dismissed it as an in joke.

The "GOOD FRIEND" post right? I think that may have just been a joke tbh but if anything Jeff may have just already suspected Poyser as scum and was trying to get his attention.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
He was pushing Guts over town alternatives earlier and giving reasoning for doing so for starters. He vibes similarly to the last game I played with him where I thought he seemed kind of lost which is also a slight town tell in itself.

I have him middle of the road on my Poe so not really sold either way if you could tell me your case on him being scum it would be very much appreciated.

Yeah because that makes him objectively town, he’s obviously gonna do that if he knows Doc is non-town (aka scum mate) Plus all he did was call Doc a fence sitter IIRC. He wanted to do a deeper dive on Doc and Ace, who were both heavily sussed at the time. Thinking this would buy him cheap town points.... not happening boyo.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah because that makes him objectively town, he’s obviously gonna do that if he knows Doc is non-town (aka scum mate) Plus all he did was call Doc a fence sitter IIRC. He wanted to do a deeper dive on Doc and Ace, who were both heavily sussed at the time. Thinking this would buy him cheap town points.... not happening boyo.

I've never said he is town. I'm giving you a reasons for why he could be because you asked. He is in my PoE which I'm working to organize.

The longer it takes for you to make a case on him as your scum read the higher you are on that PoE. Still waiting

NotBrutus

Reaction score
I know what you said. I’m counter-claiming your points.

NotBrutus

Reaction score
I've never said he is town. I'm giving you a reasons for why he could be because you asked. He is in my PoE which I'm working to organize.

The longer it takes for you to make a case on him as your scum read the higher you are on that PoE. Still waiting

Oh no. I’m quivering in my boots.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Alright so Brutus is calling Mikey scum without a case

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Alright so Brutus is calling Mikey scum without a case
Yea I think after lynching Gambit, Brutus is next on my list. Brutus and Mikey are both completely null to me and Brutus sussing Mikey like this could be either a) scum trying to shoot for one of the few mislynches they can realistically still obtain or b) I could even see this being a distancing effort cause Brutus is sus of Mikey and only Mikey, if he was seriously scumhunting he'd probably have more than exactly one scum read and nothing else. At any rate I think Brutus is going after Mikey and Mikey himself has done nothing of the sort, so Brutus looks way worse in this.

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In case I die, don't forget that I copped TKOK non-Mafia which means he could technically be another indy. However if there's another indy type role, Barry would fill the slot of something like a even-night Arsonist + Bomb in my reads list, he's done nothing but make himself obvious non-scum by daring people to visit him but other than that his play seems to fit an indy who would like to fly under the radar and see the player numbers decrease.

Speaking of TKOK, it goes without saying that if we're looking for exactly the GF, the Cop result is null and void.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hm actually thinking about it, unless he has more roles it could just be that Barry is a town Bomb cause why would he want others to visit him to blow em up if it's almost certainly gonna get him lynched?

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Hm actually thinking about it, unless he has more roles it could just be that Barry is a town Bomb cause why would he want others to visit him to blow em up if it's almost certainly gonna get him lynched?
This crossed my mind earlier.

And also yes TKOK town unless we are looking for exactly gf

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd say after lynching Gambit it's mass claim time?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'd say after lynching Gambit it's mass claim time?

Maybe, but we likely still have some good roles to protect. I do think mass claim will be very useful when we do get around to it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.