Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Odo wanted to sacrifice himself, he told town this Mikey.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
vote chris
unvote vote doddsy
Grim - Bad town read right now cause of the way he was suspecting/pushing Gambitto. I’m not strong on this though cause he hasn’t done much.

Chris - I’ve liked his posts and contributions but despite me liking what he’s saying, he hasn’t done anything to convince me he’s town, hopefully he does today, don’t wanna pursue him at this stage but not sold on him either, gun 2 head town though.

Chr1st0 - I’ll give him a chance to play and start a read on him fresh cause Hank was pretty neutral to me, I thought Hank repping out meant likelytiwn but considering Chr1st0 himself shot this down then we’ll give him a fresh look.

Tweet - Seemed pretty genuine on Poyser and him jumping on board the wagon kinda turned the tide to a Poyser lynch, gonna say he’s town.

Jeff Valley Driver - Need to see more but leaning scum, I got Guts as town, and despite the real life situation he wasn’t tearing shit up before that. Would be a good direction for today.

Ace Dalton - Hated his Poyser wouldn’t be this lazy/calm as scum post, felt like scum wanting to stay away from his teammates wagon. Leaning scum.

Gambitto - I hate this spot cause via emotion he reads town to me and i’ve read him off interactions via emotion before, no town protection has flipped yet, although Odo could be considered protection since he could skip a night but in the hands of another player that role could skip day too so I get Odo’s suspicion but he viewed it too him in the lens that he was the only player that role could have been given too which isn’t the case. Poyser no selling him was weird and is truly the o lot thong making me think he might be scum

Doddsy - I like that he thinks Chimp is scum, sussed Poyser out as well, leaning more towards town but not convinced, like Chris I wanna see more but I like Dodd’s as town more then Chris.

Alco - Need to see more but I liked his posts about Poyser’s defence not setting the world on fire, would expect town in his position to think the same so that looks good. Leaning town
TKOK - NEED MIRE CONTENT/POTENTIAL POE FODDER
Lethal Banks - town

mikey damage - has been disgusting this game, but chiming in here and there is kinda what u can expect from Mikey I guess, neutral, want more.

PHEN0M - His play early on was meh, has gotten better since, waited to vote Poyser to see how it would play out self admittedly, I don’t feel like he’s bleeding town, I’m weary of him this game for some reason, he picked the wait on Poyser for a reason and I don’t think that reason was to see how it would play out as town, considering he has CONVICTION this game I’d have expected an early vote on Poyser.

Guts - I like his posts, think he’s town, that should be revealed obvious soon, it’s almost time for him to step up.

Laughable Chimp - scum who bussed Poyser and Poyser called town too distance.

Big Man - town

Haza - eum I have no idea, I don’t have anything to say besides that when I asked he didn’t want to vote Poyser initially, could go either way, wanna see more.

Mi$$ Bli$$ - Town Leader, also kinda cute now.

NotBrutus - Hey Mr Brutus? You gotta give me a better handddd!!! Asked who was town and that is about all he’s done

Vote Laughable Chimp
I'm gonna do what Odo would have probably wanted

vote Guts
I concur
Vote Guts
vote guts
Vote: Gambit

Sticking to my guns, pew pew.
I'm in the middle or something. I still think Gambit is the best bet but I also wanna visit Ace

Vote Ace

I'm more interested in your read on me. Have you voiced suspicion up to now?
Going back to this read for now. He wasn’t going to be around when i originally voted but looks like he is now.

Vote: Jeff
ezgif-3-e703bd696e486-540.png

A Demo God Production of Heroes Mafia
Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented.

tumblr_pugfodvvBB1wu67xeo1_500.gifv

Midday 2 Vote Count

Doddsy (1) - Chr1st0
Laughable Chimp (1) - Mi$$ Bli$$
Guts (2) - Tweet, Laughable Chimp
Gambitto (1) - Grim Cornette
Jeff Valley Driver (2) - PHEN0M
Ace Dalton (1) - Guts

With 19 players remaining in the game, it takes 10 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 2 will end on Sunday, Oct 25th, at 4:10 PM ET.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I think people initially thought Odo was softing PGO, but after our little back and forth I thought it'd make more sense for him to be the Vengeful Townie, which... well that's just never a scum role so I adjusted my read of him accordingly.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Those following Odo's reads why are you going for Guts over Ace or Gambit?

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m okay with people pressuring/voting Jeff.

So Chr1st0, you specifically cause u commented on my thought of what Poyser would do in that situation, do you think Chimp is town?

Guts

Reaction score
Can't say I have but I also don't know your meta. I got the impression that Odo had you on the ropes last night and if you're scum and we don't follow Odos reads after he died n1 despite quite literally saying that he's more than happy to get shot, we'll never hear the end of it.

Interesting. Odo had other scum reads. Why have you picked me out of those?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Grim Cornette
Chris
Hank
Tweet
Jeff Valley Driver
Ace Dalton
Gambitto
Poyser

Doddsy
Alco
TKOK
Lethal Banks
mikey damage
Rugrat
PHEN0M
Guts
Laughable Chimp
Big Man
Raidokken
Mi$$ Bli$$
NotBrutus

Red = actively on my shitlist
Yellow = concerned
Blue = Considering as town until further notice

for reference

mikey damage

Reaction score
guts looks a bit dicey during that back and forth and my takeaway was that guts looked like an indecisive fence sitter. not much conviction

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

gambit has claimed. Odo was up Gut's ass all night. Ace can absolutely be next

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Also I think people initially thought Odo was softing PGO, but after our little back and forth I thought it'd make more sense for him to be the Vengeful Townie, which... well that's just never a scum role so I adjusted my read of him accordingly.

I highly doubt there's a vengeful townie tbh.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
can someone look and see if Jeff and Poyser had any meaningful interactions, im gonna do something else

Status
Not open for further replies.