Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Those following Odo's reads why are you going for Guts over Ace or Gambit?

Because one of them is scum being opportunistic on the better town player of the 3?

Guts voting Ace does nothing for anyone of them, but it does for me, I think of those 3, the likely mafia for his post about Poyser.

I liked Guts voting Ace here, although seems in vain considering Odo thought he was scum for something I already said was wrong about his meta on Doc, but Odo didn’t listen and no one else is listening either.

mikey damage

Reaction score
with all the time in the world and no lethal consequences coming night 2, could probably go in depth on both ace and guts. if we want to follow odo's reads.

Guts

Reaction score
gambit has claimed. Odo was up Gut's ass all night. Ace can absolutely be next

Again, don't hide behind his read. Why have you opted for me over Ace? Just because I was here to actually defend myself? What is your read

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Did the meta here become hope for odo to flip town and then follow his reads?

Guts

Reaction score
can someone look and see if Jeff and Poyser had any meaningful interactions, im gonna do something else

Nothing as of the first 500 posts so you can probably rule those out

Junkette

Reaction score
Voting Guts over Ace here is dumb tbh.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Again, don't hide behind his read. Why have you opted for me over Ace? Just because I was here to actually defend myself? What is your read

no. You're questioning of me on d1 was sloppy, as Odo pointed out non of your questioning went anywhere either. I didn't like you early on d1 and had I been more active/had gotten more feedback on your scum play, id have likely pushed you as well. Outside of that mostly overal feeling that your play was different compared to last game. idgaf if ppl want to give me shit for following Odo, boo fucking hoo, he just sniped Poyser d1, and I had similar feeling about you. Why would I vote anyone else outside of infor or a more compelling case?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also mentioned I didn't like him and questioned what his scum meta was d1 if you guys bothered to actually read

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
wagon me if you want to, as I said, I won't be claiming :rippedcal

Guts

Reaction score
no. You're questioning of me on d1 was sloppy, as Odo pointed out non of your questioning went anywhere either. I didn't like you early on d1 and had I been more active/had gotten more feedback on your scum play, id have likely pushed you as well. Outside of that mostly overal feeling that your play was different compared to last game. idgaf if ppl want to give me shit for following Odo, boo fucking hoo, he just sniped Poyser d1, and I had similar feeling about you. Why would I vote anyone else outside of infor or a more compelling case?

I feel like you took my case against you too personally. I agree I'm different to last game though. I literally pointed out I changed up my play and even my posting style because I thought people would catch onto the fact that it was me and I wanted to play anonymously. Not to mention I didn't do any such lists or anything in the last game. Sometimes different just means different

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I feel like you took my case against you too personally. I agree I'm different to last game though. I literally pointed out I changed up my play and even my posting style because I thought people would catch onto the fact that it was me and I wanted to play anonymously. Not to mention I didn't do any such lists or anything in the last game. Sometimes different just means different

you only did a list when Odo compelled you and pushed you to, however.

Junkette

Reaction score
Some sour attitudes this game and I’m not even one of them :pals:

Status
Not open for further replies.