Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Reaction score
you only did a list when Odo compelled you and pushed you to, however.

Okay and do you think I created the lists out of thin air? I feel like it was obvious that I pulled those from a source and I'm pretty sure Odo at least was aware of that

Reactions: Junkette

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Did the meta here become hope for odo to flip town and then follow his reads?
I mean whether you agree with it or not it can be useful. Scum teams don't want good players that read them scum alive. Odo is dead.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay and do you think I created the lists out of thin air? I feel like it was obvious that I pulled those from a source and I'm pretty sure Odo at least was aware of that

considering there was some lapse, its possible you quickly came up with it. fairly sure odo pointed that the list itself wasnt overly compelling either iirc on my read back. nice try tho

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Good start, I’m hearing Gambit’s name. Who is Guts btw?

Let’s not rush btw
I'm gonna do what Odo would have probably wanted

vote Guts
I concur
Vote Guts
Chance of me claiming today are about 0% as there is 0 reason to actually push me. We will be following Odo's reads first and foremost, as that's the intelligent thing to do.

:fingerpoint

Phen0m is adding nothing btw.

I await Gut's Interaction Matrix

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so yeah "amount of time" for said list is 0 buys asa defence for me, sorry

Junkette

Reaction score
Doc always does those lists on his own, and doesn’t usually reveal them day one.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Yes I know Jeff you have other reasons but if guts flips town there is scum in those 4 hunting an easy town wagon.

Phen0m and mikey have hinted at going towards guts too but are being a bit fency

Guts

Reaction score
considering there was some lapse, its possible you quickly came up with it. fairly sure odo pointed that the list itself wasnt overly compelling either iirc on my read back. nice try tho

ill review your links shortly, but if they check out, then thats more what I expect

You mean when he said this?

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
It’s not something he could have came up with that quickly if u wanna look over the Odo/Guts interaction again, Odo liked that he gave Doc an interactions list but didn’t like him not pushing much or playing his mid/late game caliber early to which I respond saying Doc isn’t an early game stab in the dark player.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
@Poyser why the big guy
It’s mostly just a feeling at this stage but I don’t think he’s really added anything of value despite actually posting whereas as town he usually sits back unless he does have something worth saying

So Jeff asked this of Poyser in post 319 , Poyser responded to him in post 350 and then they never interacted again.

That what you were looking for @Raidokken ?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yes I know Jeff you have other reasons but if guts flips town there is scum in those 4 hunting an easy town wagon.

Phen0m and mikey have hinted at going towards guts too but are being a bit fency

ok fair, so ur saying theres a high chance if guts were to flip town that was an easy wagon to fire up? makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.