Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Like if you think Gambit is town solely because no one has counterclaimed a protection role then eh.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Why would our protection role cc on day one when role overlap and more then one protection is not unseen in mafia, especially if there’s another town player less strong then bodyguard like Odo’s role that isn’t really protective to me cause it could have gone another way in the hands of someone else

:kobe

I asked Barry. And I wasnt suggesting what the correct play was either way

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Guys, remember Odo said to reread Poyser's flip carefully if he died. Can someone more motivated please do that? You'll get free townie points from me if you do,

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t hate the Ace vote, you think Chimp is town right Doc?

Also wouldn’t mind your input on my reads, Haza too.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
weren't there like 4 0r 5 votes for him in row in very quick succession. That stuck out to me.

Yes, here they are. What do you make out of it? What’re your reads of these people?

Vote: Poyser
Hmm yea that does make a certain amount of sense. I think on balance this is a decision I can live with.

vote Poyser

Dont actually know who my vote is on atm
Unvote. Vote Poyser

His flip is probably worth it either way at this point and he seems to have dipped since the claim so yeah
Plenty of people commented on him during wagon so I’m fine with it, should be able to garner some good stuff should this be a scum flip.

unvote
Vote: Poyser
Unvote Vote: Poyser

Yeah I've read about 30 pages of that day 1. I think I get what Odo means. Poyser seems to be focusing on weaker players and doesn't seem to be going after people who are better until forced into defending himself against Tweet that game. Combined with the other stuff mentioned to Junkette I think Poyser is probs scum.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Guys, remember Odo said to reread Poyser's flip carefully if he died. Can someone more motivated please do that? You'll get free townie points from me if you do,

Why are you ignoring the current situation?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
How sure are you on this to start the day off with a vote to kill? You can’t be that sure is what I’m getting at, do something productive at least early and we can go back to Gambitto if we need too. Or you can whatever, you must have other players you think is scum?

Sure, I think Lethal might be scum. :toomanykobes

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Why are you ignoring the current situation?
What current situation? There is nothing atm which interests me. Aside from this weirdly sudden push and attempt to take control of the narrative by Junk but I'm not really sure what to make of it as of yet.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m not taking control of the narrative :Kobe

I’m pushing you who I think is scum and voicing my distaste for the Doc wagon.

Junkette

Reaction score
What current situation? There is nothing atm which interests me. Aside from this weirdly sudden push and attempt to take control of the narrative by Junk but I'm not really sure what to make of it as of yet.

So you know you can’t push me and thus ignoring it completely so people fugget about it?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Let's look at that wagon, shall we?

Poyser (14) - Rugrat, Odo, Jeff Valley Driver, Big Man, Laughable Chimp, Raidokken, Tweet, Mi$$ Bli$$, Alco, Guts, PHEN0M, Gambitto, Hank Chr1st0

Which of these names feels most off on this wagon?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Thought you might’ve been thinking it
I probably wouldn't CC yet personally if I was JK for example. I would strongly read Gambit scum though if that were the case.

I think it's a risky play to claim BG day 1 because town always has protection that will end up causing you issues. Even if you are BG and town has JK it's not a strong position to be in and not one I think Gambit would want to put himself in. Of course he could be scum BG hoping the rest of the setup will map out nicely for him, but it's a big risk.

Chr1st0

Reaction score

Your wagon. Does anything interest you?

Status
Not open for further replies.