Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Poyser (14) - Rugrat, Odo, Jeff Valley Driver, Big Man, Laughable Chimp, Raidokken, Tweet, Mi$$ Bli$$, Alco, Guts, PHEN0M, Gambitto, Hank Chr1st0

If you ask me, at the very least. And yes, I am aware I wasn't on the wagon.

Say Gambit, can I ask why you protected Big Man?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I probably wouldn't CC yet personally if I was JK for example. I would strongly read Gambit scum though if that were the case.

I think it's a risky play to claim BG day 1 because town always has protection that will end up causing you issues. Even if you are BG and town has JK it's not a strong position to be in and not one I think Gambit would want to put himself in. Of course he could be scum BG hoping the rest of the setup will map out nicely for him, but it's a big risk.

it's certainly a very low-value play with short legs if he's scum on day 1, 100% agree.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I like the cut of Tweet's jib and I feel like he's been pretty well on his way as far as scum-hunting goes, even if he may look unkindly towards my play as of late.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Again I don't see how I stick out on the poyser wagon when i was on it a good 12 hours before it took off :heston

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Poyser (14) - Rugrat, Odo, Jeff Valley Driver, Big Man, Laughable Chimp, Raidokken, Tweet, Mi$$ Bli$$, Alco, Guts, PHEN0M, Gambitto, Hank Chr1st0

If you ask me, at the very least. And yes, I am aware I wasn't on the wagon.

Say Gambit, can I ask why you protected Big Man?

Thought about Tweet and Doc but in the end I figured scum wouldn't go for Tweet as too obvious to protect and Big Man is a power player who most people have as town including me after day 1 so he makes sense for a scum to kill night 1 as Watcher is likely to be on Tweet.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Again I don't see how I stick out on the poyser wagon when i was on it a good 12 hours before it took off :heston

WIFOM. "I was third on the wagon, I can't possibly be scum!"

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways, we're getting a claim off Guts first and foremost and taking it from there.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Going back to this read for now. He wasn’t going to be around when i originally voted but looks like he is now.

Vote: Jeff

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Thought about Tweet and Doc but in the end I figured scum wouldn't go for Tweet as too obvious to protect and Big Man is a power player who most people have as town including me after day 1 so he makes sense for a scum to kill night 1 as Watcher is likely to be on Tweet.

Does his town read come down to Poyser pushing him (if I remember right)?

Junkette

Reaction score
I probably wouldn't CC yet personally if I was JK for example. I would strongly read Gambit scum though if that were the case.

I think it's a risky play to claim BG day 1 because town always has protection that will end up causing you issues. Even if you are BG and town has JK it's not a strong position to be in and not one I think Gambit would want to put himself in. Of course he could be scum BG hoping the rest of the setup will map out nicely for him, but it's a big risk.

I don’t disagree with this, I think Gambit is more likely to be town and have been townreading him so yea Barry, do something else like help me get a claim out of the monkey.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Say Grim Cornette, can I ask why you are sticking to your guns and why you think gambitto is scum other than wagon placement.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Grim - Bad town read right now cause of the way he was suspecting/pushing Gambitto. I’m not strong on this though cause he hasn’t done much.

Chris - I’ve liked his posts and contributions but despite me liking what he’s saying, he hasn’t done anything to convince me he’s town, hopefully he does today, don’t wanna pursue him at this stage but not sold on him either, gun 2 head town though.

Chr1st0 - I’ll give him a chance to play and start a read on him fresh cause Hank was pretty neutral to me, I thought Hank repping out meant likelytiwn but considering Chr1st0 himself shot this down then we’ll give him a fresh look.

Tweet - Seemed pretty genuine on Poyser and him jumping on board the wagon kinda turned the tide to a Poyser lynch, gonna say he’s town.

Jeff Valley Driver - Need to see more but leaning scum, I got Guts as town, and despite the real life situation he wasn’t tearing shit up before that. Would be a good direction for today.

Ace Dalton - Hated his Poyser wouldn’t be this lazy/calm as scum post, felt like scum wanting to stay away from his teammates wagon. Leaning scum.

Gambitto - I hate this spot cause via emotion he reads town to me and i’ve read him off interactions via emotion before, no town protection has flipped yet, although Odo could be considered protection since he could skip a night but in the hands of another player that role could skip day too so I get Odo’s suspicion but he viewed it too him in the lens that he was the only player that role could have been given too which isn’t the case. Poyser no selling him was weird and is truly the o lot thong making me think he might be scum

Doddsy - I like that he thinks Chimp is scum, sussed Poyser out as well, leaning more towards town but not convinced, like Chris I wanna see more but I like Dodd’s as town more then Chris.

Alco - Need to see more but I liked his posts about Poyser’s defence not setting the world on fire, would expect town in his position to think the same so that looks good. Leaning town
TKOK - NEED MIRE CONTENT/POTENTIAL POE FODDER
Lethal Banks - town

mikey damage - has been disgusting this game, but chiming in here and there is kinda what u can expect from Mikey I guess, neutral, want more.

PHEN0M - His play early on was meh, has gotten better since, waited to vote Poyser to see how it would play out self admittedly, I don’t feel like he’s bleeding town, I’m weary of him this game for some reason, he picked the wait on Poyser for a reason and I don’t think that reason was to see how it would play out as town, considering he has CONVICTION this game I’d have expected an early vote on Poyser.

Guts - I like his posts, think he’s town, that should be revealed obvious soon, it’s almost time for him to step up.

Laughable Chimp - scum who bussed Poyser and Poyser called town too distance.

Big Man - town

Haza - eum I have no idea, I don’t have anything to say besides that when I asked he didn’t want to vote Poyser initially, could go either way, wanna see more.

Mi$$ Bli$$ - Town Leader, also kinda cute now.

NotBrutus - Hey Mr Brutus? You gotta give me a better handddd!!! Asked who was town and that is about all he’s done

Vote Laughable Chimp

As of my readback yesterday which was incomplete I had;

I had Chimp town and Lethal scum so these don't align

Barry I don't read town at all, he vibes different (Worse) usually as town I find. But maybe it's because of lack of any pressure.

Christo should be blue now.

Pressure on Jeff maybe? He seems disinterested since the Poyser lynch???

Everything else seems fine and I don't have any major issues with.

I'd point out with regard to my not voting Poyser that I was the first to initiate the post claim voting sequence that lynched him when I think things had stalled slightly and people were wondering what to do next. It's obviously dismissible if you think as his scummate i'd bus him at that point which I probably would I guess given it was Odo's wagon

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Say Grim Cornette, can I ask why you are sticking to your guns and why you think gambitto is scum other than wagon placement.

Play.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
WIFOM. "I was third on the wagon, I can't possibly be scum!"

If you want to give an actual reason why I stick out on the wagon, I'm all ears :draper2Gonna guess it's just as wifomy

Status
Not open for further replies.