Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Idk but it’s kinda pissing me off, show some respect to the forum you mod, we’re playing a game here.

Thoughts on my reads Gambitto, I’m waiting. I didn’t put in all this effort to be dismissed.

I did. A few posts up love

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Cause Poyser was the one to call him out on him saying I claimed off his vote on me which obviously wasn’t the case, I claimed cause I’m a PGO variant.

He voted him, brought attention to it, don’t see them being aligned.

You could at least read Poyser’s posts, he did flip scum tbh. I think you would as town

I had only read up to where poyser called him likely scum and then backed off immediately.

He claimed unlimited healer and scum had a redirector flip. He also mentioned he can develop something else as well which fits who he claimed as they gained powers later in the show. Also what Junkette said

What does an unlimited healer and a scum redirector have to do with it?

Junkette

Reaction score
Jeff voting Guys for no reason is ugly despite real life issues, like why? Cause Odo said so? Odo thought Rugrat was gonna flip scum too, he can be wrong you know.

But having said that, his play has been stellar in his short life span and we actually teamed up too success so :pals

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Grim - Bad town read right now cause of the way he was suspecting/pushing Gambitto. I’m not strong on this though cause he hasn’t done much.

Chris - I’ve liked his posts and contributions but despite me liking what he’s saying, he hasn’t done anything to convince me he’s town, hopefully he does today, don’t wanna pursue him at this stage but not sold on him either, gun 2 head town though.

Chr1st0 - I’ll give him a chance to play and start a read on him fresh cause Hank was pretty neutral to me, I thought Hank repping out meant likelytiwn but considering Chr1st0 himself shot this down then we’ll give him a fresh look.

Tweet - Seemed pretty genuine on Poyser and him jumping on board the wagon kinda turned the tide to a Poyser lynch, gonna say he’s town.

Jeff Valley Driver - Need to see more but leaning scum, I got Guts as town, and despite the real life situation he wasn’t tearing shit up before that. Would be a good direction for today.

Ace Dalton - Hated his Poyser wouldn’t be this lazy/calm as scum post, felt like scum wanting to stay away from his teammates wagon. Leaning scum.

Gambitto - I hate this spot cause via emotion he reads town to me and i’ve read him off interactions via emotion before, no town protection has flipped yet, although Odo could be considered protection since he could skip a night but in the hands of another player that role could skip day too so I get Odo’s suspicion but he viewed it too him in the lens that he was the only player that role could have been given too which isn’t the case. Poyser no selling him was weird and is truly the o lot thong making me think he might be scum

Doddsy - I like that he thinks Chimp is scum, sussed Poyser out as well, leaning more towards town but not convinced, like Chris I wanna see more but I like Dodd’s as town more then Chris.

Alco - Need to see more but I liked his posts about Poyser’s defence not setting the world on fire, would expect town in his position to think the same so that looks good. Leaning town
TKOK - NEED MIRE CONTENT/POTENTIAL POE FODDER
Lethal Banks - town

mikey damage - has been disgusting this game, but chiming in here and there is kinda what u can expect from Mikey I guess, neutral, want more.

PHEN0M - His play early on was meh, has gotten better since, waited to vote Poyser to see how it would play out self admittedly, I don’t feel like he’s bleeding town, I’m weary of him this game for some reason, he picked the wait on Poyser for a reason and I don’t think that reason was to see how it would play out as town, considering he has CONVICTION this game I’d have expected an early vote on Poyser.

Guts - I like his posts, think he’s town, that should be revealed obvious soon, it’s almost time for him to step up.

Laughable Chimp - scum who bussed Poyser and Poyser called town too distance.

Big Man - town

Haza - eum I have no idea, I don’t have anything to say besides that when I asked he didn’t want to vote Poyser initially, could go either way, wanna see more.

Mi$$ Bli$$ - Town Leader, also kinda cute now.

NotBrutus - Hey Mr Brutus? You gotta give me a better handddd!!! Asked who was town and that is about all he’s done

Vote Laughable Chimp

I missed Haza off. He felt town earlier for his reaction to Evans as that felt legit anger which is more often a town thing. Need to see more from Alco and Ace before certain on those. Anyone else I've already stated I think is town or null to me as I haven't seen much from them

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah I just cba to post more. I've felt iffy on doc since d1 n will continue to sheep odos read there. He's off im not a fan of his play. Igaf if u don't like it junk lel

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I had only read up to where poyser called him likely scum and then backed off immediately.

What does an unlimited healer and a scum redirector have to do with it?

Scum could literally redirect people Junkette so they get poisoned so town needs a way to counter that. Might be me overthinking it but Poyser's flip and the reasons Junkette stated I'm not sure I can see Banks being scum.

Junkette

Reaction score
I did. A few posts up love

Missed it cause this forum likes to hide posts on between on my phone for some reason.

Basically you commented on the things you agreed with, anything you disagree on?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote: Gambit

Sticking to my guns, pew pew.

Junkette

Reaction score
Can u help me get a claim on Chimp then Gambit since you seem to be stuck in neutral territory on most players?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Missed it cause this forum likes to hide posts on between on my phone for some reason.

Basically you commented on the things you agreed with, anything you disagree on?

Not sure on Alco still but that is more a gut thing. The stuff Chris pointed out though makes me think I might have been wrong. Not really noticed Jeff enough to give a solid read tbh

Yeah I'm happy to help with Chimp as I had my doubts on him earlier. Vote: Laughable Chimp

Junkette

Reaction score
Vote: Gambit

Sticking to my guns, pew pew.

How sure are you on this to start the day off with a vote to kill? You can’t be that sure is what I’m getting at, do something productive at least early and we can go back to Gambitto if we need too. Or you can whatever, you must have other players you think is scum?

Guts

Reaction score
I'm in the middle or something. I still think Gambit is the best bet but I also wanna visit Ace

Vote Ace

I'm gonna do what Odo would have probably wanted

vote Guts

I'm more interested in your read on me. Have you voiced suspicion up to now?

Junkette

Reaction score
So presumably you think our protection chose not to CC?
Why would our protection role cc on day one when role overlap and more then one protection is not unseen in mafia, especially if there’s another town player less strong then bodyguard like Odo’s role that isn’t really protective to me cause it could have gone another way in the hands of someone else

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.