Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Damn that was some MVP worthy day one/night one stuff by Odo. So we should be able to get a lynch on scum, we basically have two chances now.

I’ll look over my own reads see where I’m at, Gambitto who did you protect?

I protected Big Man. Thought about Tweet and Doc but in the end I figured scum wouldn't go for him as too obvious and Big Man is power player as well who by day 1 is most likely town.

Reactions: Junkette

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I'm reading over Poyser's flip now and not really seeing anything either

Also Guts is Doc, Brutus
weren't there like 4 0r 5 votes for him in row in very quick succession. That stuck out to me.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Is there a reason I shouldn't vote Chris? Also I'm not going to read back probably.
No reason you shouldn't. it's just kinda out there.

Chr1st0

Reaction score
I lied, went to look at the poyser wagon and saw this from doddsy

Oh I thought I was on poyser :slip:

Claim is meh, obviously not really a factor. How long do we have left? I wanna say like 12 hours? I'm about to go to bed wouldn't mind a little bit of

Vote Tweet

In the meantime

So went to look at his posts and his last one was sk/cult spec

I'd lean more to SK or cult if we're assuming it's one of odo or junk but not really interested in pursuing at the moment without any confirmation on there being two. Yeah I am, he was the other one I asked poyser to elaborate on which he didn't

Also what was poysers fake claim or why is doddsy and raidokken talking about there being two PGO's

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
weren't there like 4 0r 5 votes for him in row in very quick succession. That stuck out to me.

Yeah I was more just looking at the actual character flip but here's the wagon:

Poyser (14) - Rugrat, Odo, Jeff Valley Driver, Big Man, Laughable Chimp, Raidokken, Tweet, Mi$$ Bli$$, Alco, Guts, PHEN0M, Gambitto, Hank

Last few came pretty fast from my memory.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I lied, went to look at the poyser wagon and saw this from doddsy

So went to look at his posts and his last one was sk/cult spec

Also what was poysers fake claim or why is doddsy and raidokken talking about there being two PGO's

Poyser faked follower, and some of us thought Odo softed PGO which obviously wasn't the case

Chr1st0

Reaction score
Eh honestly wouldn't have minded this without the second post. Second post seems backtracky, and if you know he does it as town why say he does it as scum? Seems like planting a seed.

This looks good for doddsy though and some other posts re: poyser, his non vote is weird, especially it being on tweet when he was mostly after chimp

Junkette

Reaction score
Grim - Bad town read right now cause of the way he was suspecting/pushing Gambitto. I’m not strong on this though cause he hasn’t done much.

Chris - I’ve liked his posts and contributions but despite me liking what he’s saying, he hasn’t done anything to convince me he’s town, hopefully he does today, don’t wanna pursue him at this stage but not sold on him either, gun 2 head town though.

Chr1st0 - I’ll give him a chance to play and start a read on him fresh cause Hank was pretty neutral to me, I thought Hank repping out meant likelytiwn but considering Chr1st0 himself shot this down then we’ll give him a fresh look.

Tweet - Seemed pretty genuine on Poyser and him jumping on board the wagon kinda turned the tide to a Poyser lynch, gonna say he’s town.

Jeff Valley Driver - Need to see more but leaning scum, I got Guts as town, and despite the real life situation he wasn’t tearing shit up before that. Would be a good direction for today.

Ace Dalton - Hated his Poyser wouldn’t be this lazy/calm as scum post, felt like scum wanting to stay away from his teammates wagon. Leaning scum.

Gambitto - I hate this spot cause via emotion he reads town to me and i’ve read him off interactions via emotion before, no town protection has flipped yet, although Odo could be considered protection since he could skip a night but in the hands of another player that role could skip day too so I get Odo’s suspicion but he viewed it too him in the lens that he was the only player that role could have been given too which isn’t the case. Poyser no selling him was weird and is truly the o lot thong making me think he might be scum

Doddsy - I like that he thinks Chimp is scum, sussed Poyser out as well, leaning more towards town but not convinced, like Chris I wanna see more but I like Dodd’s as town more then Chris.

Alco - Need to see more but I liked his posts about Poyser’s defence not setting the world on fire, would expect town in his position to think the same so that looks good. Leaning town
TKOK - NEED MIRE CONTENT/POTENTIAL POE FODDER
Lethal Banks - town

mikey damage - has been disgusting this game, but chiming in here and there is kinda what u can expect from Mikey I guess, neutral, want more.

PHEN0M - His play early on was meh, has gotten better since, waited to vote Poyser to see how it would play out self admittedly, I don’t feel like he’s bleeding town, I’m weary of him this game for some reason, he picked the wait on Poyser for a reason and I don’t think that reason was to see how it would play out as town, considering he has CONVICTION this game I’d have expected an early vote on Poyser.

Guts - I like his posts, think he’s town, that should be revealed obvious soon, it’s almost time for him to step up.

Laughable Chimp - scum who bussed Poyser and Poyser called town too distance.

Big Man - town

Haza - eum I have no idea, I don’t have anything to say besides that when I asked he didn’t want to vote Poyser initially, could go either way, wanna see more.

Mi$$ Bli$$ - Town Leader, also kinda cute now.

NotBrutus - Hey Mr Brutus? You gotta give me a better handddd!!! Asked who was town and that is about all he’s done

Vote Laughable Chimp

Chr1st0

Reaction score
I find that as scum he just talks shite and jumps on stupid stuff

kinda like trying to suss you for claiming off of 1 vote despite it obviously not being why you claimed lmao. It’s like he just looked for a reason to shade rather than trying to figure out if it’s sus and why

That said he talks a lot of shite as town too, I can just generally see where he’s coming from at least

hmmm

Junkette

Reaction score
I would have protected Big Man too fwiw

Junkette

Reaction score
Wouldn’t mind a Jeff vote either, here’s your chance Doc.

Junkette

Reaction score
Chr1st0 and Gambitto thoughts on my reads please.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm gonna do what Odo would have probably wanted

vote Guts

Status
Not open for further replies.