Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Like that’s the kinda filler shit scum often say to look useful without actually being useful (like it’s literally in the OP) and means he doesn’t have to take any kind of stance. It’s just content

not saying he’s scum for doing it but such an odd reason to give someone a town read
This is so true. And literally ANYBODY that's not a complete novice knows there is overlap so it's entirely filler content. If anything I could see scum wanting to be quick to be the ones to point it out. Not worth town points at all

Guts

Reaction score
Are you arguing that you've had conviction in your reads?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Are you arguing that you've had conviction in your reads?

I'm arguing you said I read Tweet null when that was false. Would you like me to point to the posts where I have done so?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Ultimately, I'd like a more convincing case because I do think I may have picked up on something

If you had misconstrued the post and didn’t want to admit a mistake, what level of confidence do you have in what you picked up on?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
he's voting me though. I feel a defensive stance is fair here, especially when the reasoning for voting me is blantantly untrue :draper2

would you feel better about me simply no selling him?
Like I said, defending yourself against his accusations is fine but I think you can just correct him and leave it at that. Instead you chose to think he was lying and misrepresenting you and asked for his scum meta. Seems a tad excessive to me and I'm thinking maybe you reacted that way cause you thought you had to.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This is so true. And literally ANYBODY that's not a complete novice knows there is overlap so it's entirely filler content. If anything I could see scum wanting to be quick to be the ones to point it out. Not worth town points at all
True, especially since Chris played Smarks last game as well so the stuff in the OP isn't news to him at all.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like I said, defending yourself against his accusations is fine but I think you can just correct him and leave it at that. Instead you chose to think he was lying and misrepresenting you and asked for his scum meta. Seems a tad excessive to me and I'm thinking maybe you reacted that way cause you thought you had to.

When have I ever just left things at that when it comes to me being misinterpretented though? I genuinely think his case is crap and his read back was crap :draper2

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
When have I ever just left things at that when it comes to me being misinterpretented though? I genuinely think his case is crap and his read back was crap :draper2
Welp, fine I guess, just letting the class know your post pinged me :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Speaking of Chris and Smarks last game, his lack of presence seems pretty similar to that one and he was scum then. Wouldn't mind wagoning.

Guts

Reaction score
I'm arguing you said I read Tweet null when that was false. Would you like me to point to the posts where I have done so?

As I said you still merely said you wouldn't give it any thought so hedging your bets at that point. There were other aspects you didn't address at all, in fact I debunked your point on Lethal already

If you had misconstrued the post and didn’t want to admit a mistake, what level of confidence do you have in what you picked up on?

About the same as before which is that it could mean something and I lose nothing for floating the idea

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Any buys on Hank in the meantime?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
As I said you still merely said you wouldn't give it any thought so hedging your bets at that point. There were other aspects you didn't address at all, in fact I debunked your point on Lethal already

About the same as before which is that it could mean something and I lose nothing for floating the idea

but that read on Tweet is ancient and I reinforced it multiple times throughout the thread, which you would know had you been keeping up. thats what bothers me about your case, it appears to purposefully miss out the present and only paint the picture you want to paint regarding my read on tweet....so no. you havent debunked anything

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In any case, why is there no one questioning fucking chimp. hes voting a claimed bg. why.

Guts

Reaction score
Because people can get into a rhythm. Early posting can be very telling for some players. You went fairly hard on Flay last game and I didn't see any of that early in this game but you seemed to make a number of posts not saying a whole lot

Status
Not open for further replies.