Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Check his posts re: Poyser day 1and pretty sure both Poyser/Doc called him town for no reason. The way he voted Poyser kinda looks bad to me on second glance.

His play has been lacking as well, I’m gonna end up voting one of Jeff/Gambitto most likely but eh I kinda wanna get something else done today too and my POE has deduced Alco to be that direction. I’ll ISO his posts. I checked the Poyser wagon but I’ll check all his posts next.

Junkette

Reaction score
vote gambit
it's basically why I voted him
In the sense that when I voted him his sole post was just some character-spec on your supposed PR. Which I already gave no thought at the time.

Starts off by voting Gambitto for character spec on Tweet, I think there were other votes on Gambitto, so just following the tide to begin the game, spoiler: doesn’t get better. Feels like he’s weirdly sure Tweet is town with the way he interacts with him.

Alco

Reaction score
My apologies, friends, I had an emergency yesterday. I am back now.

Junkette

Reaction score
I'm about 17 pages in and I'm quite uneasy about the old Jeffster. Looks like so far he's just latching onto points other people make and if he's posted a lot through the first 17 pages, then i've forgotten 80% of it already, which isn't a great sign either :hmm:
this is also very fence-sitty.
With all the shit that followed, this ended up not being fabricated, lol. I stand corrected (by two babies' behavior :garrett )
Nothing Gambit has done post-claim has given me reasons to town read him :worried
But I really, really dislike those two consecutive Ace posts when he came back.

unvote

vote Ace

Backs off voting Gambitto, but leaves the door open to return on him later, then shades Ace, and votes him, I‘m pretty sure Gambitto is town and I know Ace is or at least have a very strong inkling so his targets before the Poyser wagon were both town early.

I’ll continue after I smoke break.

Alco

Reaction score
How was Gambit town early lmao :reigns3

THe only thing keeping him alive was his claim at the time and even after the claim he continued to play badly, something you agreed to if I'm not mistaken :swaggyp

Ace

Reaction score
When did this happen?
The first posts after the day flip I detail it.

I am a perennial low-hanging fruit target for scum to drive a mislynch on but Alco's suss didn't feel that way inclined at the time. I know Poyser did it before and I think someone like Odo or Jeff also did a while back? Alco just doesn't feel like the type of guy that tries that shit.

I'm not against being convinced otherwise on Alco though as I'm fully aware the above is hardly the strongest justification.

Just to confirm as well that flavour is fluff as I did not use any abilities (as I said, I have none now).

Good that noone died etc etc

Ace

Reaction score
I would like to see what Haza/Jeff were hinting at yesterday before making any major decisions.

I kinda thought I'd die tbh and I'm not completely clear, but am pretty universally a strong town read, and as VT I'm less likely to be protected by Gambit if he's legit.

Alco

Reaction score
Well ever since your claim I didn't want to lynch you anymore either. But then I went ahead and missed a bunch of stuff in between :lelbron

I'm fine with accepting I was wrong and you being town.

Junkette

Reaction score
No you see you just either rephrase other people's opinions or the strong current general sentiment in the thread (like Lethal being scum) or you throw out a vague question that kind of looks like a shade on Odo but leaves enough room so you can easily back off of it depending people's answers.

So yeah, no buys.
Had to read that a couple of times to understand lol, sorry.

No the thing is you're offering nothing outside of what was already generally accepted or pushed for, like Lethal having to claim.

and the question about Odo was left willingly open so you could back off of it easily, which is why I suppose you didn't ask it to Odo directly in the first place.
Having that role, wouldn't he have believed Junk's claim immediately? :hmm:
I guess we can direct his usage yeah, but I'm not sure I buy any of it lel
two of your three scum reads also happen to read each other scum, Poyser :worried
If these two turn out to be aligned lel
I must say I saw no issue whatsoever with Poyser on my first readbacks, but his latest posts are hardly setting the world on fire :worried

Look at all these posts together, verynon commit all to anything, only at the end there is he willing to go after Poyser, but still feels like he’s waiting for something else to happen because he doesn’t want to go there. In the first post he puts suspicion on Ace for it too but all I see so far is Alco being the one actually doing it. Not a fan of that, throwing suspicion on a player yet doing the exact same thing.

Throws shade at Lethal and again gives himself an out to go back to it if need be.

Junkette

Reaction score
Not sure how much he is on already but I'm gonna guess he's far enough from 12?

His reads post looked hastily put together without much though having gone in it. Didn't really look genuine. The 2 first scum reads he gives involve a guy who wants to push the other, so that's kinda weird. Then he omits Gambit entirely, which is a bit odd as well considering he's the claimed BG.
Looks like my Ace wagon ain't going anywhere anyway lol

unvote

vote Poyser

Finally votes Poyser here, after I ask him too but what’s telling here is that he uses most of my points in fact probably all of them to vote him but portrays it as his own rather then just saying, yea agree Junk, I’ll give you my vote. Why the charade?

Alco

Reaction score
Look at all these posts together, verynon commit all to anything, only at the end there is he willing to go after Poyser, but still feels like he’s waiting for something else to happen because he doesn’t want to go there. In the first post he puts suspicion on Ace for it too but all I see so far is Alco being the one actually doing it. Not a fan of that, throwing suspicion on a player yet doing the exact same thing.

Throws shade at Lethal and again gives himself an out to go back to it if need be.
This is nonsense.

What that Poyser vote was, was me developing a read and concluding I had to vote him because his posts became worse as they went along.

But okay, keep trying to find ways to confirm your 180 on me, I guess.

Junkette

Reaction score
Just dropping by to say I will not be on until tomorrow morning. Saturdays are difficult.

Just saw Poyser was scum so that's great :garrett
Looks like I picked the right time to take a day off :garrett
Took the day off the game :garrett:
My last good scum game, I used this very tactic to hide behind. Follow the dead town player's reads, what could possibly go wrong :)
I don't know, I'm not interested in Chimp at all lol. I don't think he's scum, but his play is uninspired for sure.

Someone quoted that Poyser reads list and the man who's most damned in that, in my mind, is Gambit. Cause he's nowhere on it, even though he had claimed BG not long before. On top of that Gambit's scum reads are lackluster at best, given he's pointing towards me and Ace, when I'm the one who's actively reading Ace scum :swaggyp

I'll remind you this is exactly what Poyser did also. Had 3 scum reads, 2 of which were going at each other. Guess what happened to him...
Anyway, out of all the directions, I'm obviously most interested in Ace today (since Gambit already claimed).

Not opposed to Guts, due to the Odo interaction during night, in which he didn't look stellar. But other than that I'm not sure there's too much wrong with him :hmm:

vote Ace

So feels the need to make 3 posts to tell he “took the day off” not very pro town and trying to steer away from inactive suspicion, also pretty telling he comes alive right now just as I vote him no?

Also the first time he mentions Doc, has very much steered clear of him in favour of Gambitto all game so far, which is telling in itself, he’s keeping Doc at a distance. Doesn’t wanna get boned if he ends up flipping scum, which he did, some definite distancing from Doc going on here.

Throws shade at Odo’s dead reads yet is willing to maybe go for Doc yet keeping his distance. Yea you’re not setting the world on fire from a read back Alco.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m also very aware I called Doc town and threw shade at Odo’s reads cause I thought Chimp was scum, at least I had some conviction and definitely can’t be accused of distancing from Doc. Gonna finish this up and have another smoke.

Alco

Reaction score
So feels the need to make 3 posts to tell he “took the day off” not very pro town and trying to steer away from inactive suspicion, also pretty telling he comes alive right now just as I vote him no?

Also the first time he mentions Doc, has very much steered clear of him in favour of Gambitto all game so far, which is telling in itself, he’s keeping Doc at a distance. Doesn’t wanna get boned if he ends up flipping scum, which he did, some definite distancing from Doc going on here.

Throws shade at Odo’s dead reads yet is willing to maybe go for Doc yet keeping his distance. Yea you’re not setting the world on fire from a read back Alco.
I threw shade at Odo's reads? what? Where did I do that? :reigns3

Status
Not open for further replies.