Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Also Chimp wanting to off Gambit here is kinda in line with my thinking so yeah. Not interested.
I don't understand how Doddsy's reading Tweet scum, to be honest. The Tweetster looks good in my book
Grim Cornette
Chris
Hank
Tweet
Jeff Valley Driver
Ace Dalton
Gambitto

Doddsy
Alco
TKOK
Lethal Banks
mikey damage
PHEN0M
Guts
Laughable Chimp
Big Man

Raidokken
Mi$$ Bli$$
NotBrutus

Feels like I'm short on town reads here :slip:
Well that's a bummer :slip:

unvote

There's a sort of reason I need to believe this for now.
Yea I saw the claim.

I also understand Christo didn't lie detect Gambit which is kinda eh
Christo how have you come to the conclusion that Haza is the executioner?
Not at all against this.

what’s the sort of reason you need to believe it? Did you just wanna go ahead and place him vanilla?

Alco

Reaction score
No after his claim, due to what I have in my PM, I can believe him

Junkette

Reaction score
How was Gambit town early lmao :reigns3

THe only thing keeping him alive was his claim at the time and even after the claim he continued to play badly, something you agreed to if I'm not mistaken :swaggyp
He wasn’t but your play around the other two scum to go after him and Ace speaks for itself

Yea he has played badly, but I started liking his lastest posts again fwiw, then the fact that I think Jeff is the Traitor and not our other protection role and that adds more weight too Gambitto being the town BG, Doc was also going after Gambitto hard, probably too mislynch the bodyguard and not for some stupid bus play, all that points toward Gambitto beingmore then likely town imo.

Junkette

Reaction score
Chance of me claiming today are about 0% as there is 0 reason to actually push me. We will be following Odo's reads first and foremost, as that's the intelligent thing to do.

As far a sme being disinterested, look at the steaming pile of shit a bunch of you have create dbehind the scenes. You guys realize that affects other ppl too right? How would you feel coming back from some bullshit into a bunch of fucking toddlers threatening to rep out and quit the fucking section over the most baby shit ive ever fucking seen?
My last good scum game, I used this very tactic to hide behind. Follow the dead town player's reads, what could possibly go wrong :)

What could possibly go wrong? The using of that in this phrase places doubt, your gonna say you weren’t serious but that’s where I got you placing doubt on Odo’s reads, probably to stop the Doc thing from snowballing.

You also opposed Chimp, and hey if your town, you were right, but that being the only thing besides Doc you distanced from could mean you didn’t want to be on the execution wagon.

Alco

Reaction score
I appreciate you trying to solve the game, but this feels very much as clutching at straws, I'm sorry, Junk.

What could possibly go wrong? The using of that in this phrase places doubt, your gonna say you weren’t serious but that’s where I got you placing doubt on Odo’s reads, probably to stop the Doc thing from snowballing.

You also opposed Chimp, and hey if your town, you were right, but that being the only thing besides Doc you distanced from could mean you didn’t want to be on the execution wagon.
This is not a shade on Odo at all. This is a shade on Jeff's post lol where he hid behind Odo's reads as he was dead. I've done THAT in the past.

Alco

Reaction score
Anyone have a claims list lying around?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Don't hate the effort from Junk, gonna fence sit on the actual case for the moment as I'm not super convinced Alco is scum off it, but worth revisiting later from both sides

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Prioritize protecting Tweet over yourself, think of someone unlikely scum would want to touch.

Ugh this is vain considering I believe Gambitto o er you but eh just in case I was wrong on Chimp and Doc, still was right on Poyser/Chr1st0 though.

I'm going to need receipts for being right on chr1st0. Also, for complete transparency, I'm of the opinion that you latched onto Odo's coattails and bussed your teammate to look very strong. Your claim was also ballsy to appeal to earning town points. You obviously dipped during the last phase as well. I'd really like to believe you as town.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
i did a bit of research :cozy

from poysers role pm:

You win when Arthur Petrelli or Angela Petrelli, and all other factions, are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

So if we take what Guts said about a traitor/usurper at face value, and people said it (i think ace?) it would be arthur yes?

Meaning Angela would potentially be the other indy?

What about this:

Remembering Arthur's plans to murder Nathan, she used the Haitian to dampen Arthur's abilities, and poisoned his food at dinner

From the heroes angela wiki (was looking for potential mentions of poison)

I like this post. Then there's also this:

1603798548276.png

We all know how much Smark loves his mafiascum for reference for roles and such. The plot thickens.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I think I want to pressure Mikey

Vote: Mikey

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
No deaths again I’d sweet. Scum must be pissed. I want to hear from Tweet, Haza, Jeff, etc.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hello. No deaths :WOW

I didn't fuck with tweet so that does seem good for gambit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So with no deaths we can pretty much confirm bomb/arsonist as well unless I'm missing smth. Also appears we either don't have a gig irvtgey didn't shoot (seems unlikely)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No vig prob makes sense. Iirc sk was odd night yes? + we had a duelist. Maybe too early to assume but thats what its starting to look like :cozy

Gonna wait for tweet results etc as well, but at face value it appears scum really wanted a me vs gambit day today....which judging by no kills n his usage (unless more info comes to light) they are now not going to get ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.