• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Your mum. Being serious did you ever post anything calling my scum day 1 or is this a desperate attempt to survive another day?

I dont think i exclusively did. But thats not really a defence bub, you you were being heavily sussed, and I made a point yours could easily be a fake for JK for example. You were also red on Odos list and Im fairly certain he pointed you out a few times. I stand by my usage

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I dont think i exclusively did. But thats not really a defence bub, you you were being heavily sussed, and I made a point yours could easily be a fake for JK for example. You were also red on Odos list and Im fairly certain he pointed you out a few times. I stand by my usage

No no it is. You bus drove yourself (one of town's best players) with the town Bodyguard night one? So you are telling me as town you would bus drive yourself with the Bodyguard? Bull fucking shit. You're a good player. No way you did that.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Even if you doubt me, why would you risk yourself to do that? Why not bus me with another player you had as null who is weaker? Why put yourself at risk like that? You are one of town's best players?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Even if you doubt me, why would you risk yourself to do that? Why not bus me with another player you had as null who is weaker? Why put yourself at risk like that? You are one of town's best players?

There was no risk to myself unless you were town, in which case, oh well. If you were scum as I thought you were, you weren't getting shot by scum. seems fine to me. hope you dont get too mad at my usage tonight too :jade

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Why not pick Guts to bus yourself with, Jeff? You seemed to be on him more once D2 started right?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why not pick Guts to bus yourself with, Jeff? You seemed to be on him more once D2 started right?

Considered but felt Gambit was a better choice :draper2 Not sure how else to answerthese hypotheticals

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tag me if its not 4 in the morning when night flips, and for god's sake dont rush the next phase

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Considered but felt Gambit was a better choice :draper2 Not sure how else to answerthese hypotheticals

It wasn't a hypothetical really, I'm simply asking what your logic was when you bussed yourself N1? You didn't want to catch a stray bullet, fair so you bussed yourself with someone you thought was scum...also fair. Just wondering why Gambit over Guts when you went at Guts harder D2. What made Gambit the better choice over Guts in your opinion?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It wasn't a hypothetical really, I'm simply asking what your logic was when you bussed yourself N1? You didn't want to catch a stray bullet, fair so you bussed yourself with someone you thought was scum...also fair. Just wondering why Gambit over Guts when you went at Guts harder D2. What made Gambit the better choice over Guts in your opinion?

Most likely I was thinking Gambit was less likely to be targetted by town investigative roles with that claim on n1, so I wasn't super afraid of fucking with other towny plans at the time

Junkette

Reaction score
Copping gambit was likely to happen, still don’t understand bussing yourself. Like u weren’t a high priority target given your leave of absence and doubt in the thread so eh yea self preservation if truly a bus driver. I don’t like the usage much here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Copping gambit was likely to happen, still don’t understand bussing yourself. Like u weren’t a high priority target given your leave of absence and doubt in the thread so eh yea self preservation if truly a bus driver. I don’t like the usage much here.

:draper2 I mean I was rolecopped n1 apparently so it's not like I wasn't a perceived threat even in my absence. You just haven't been around for a bit. After Odo/Poyser, I'm generally next in line to get blasted as I'm a good leader pretty much every game, so ya, I'm goingto protect myself when Odo asks to not be protected

Status
Not open for further replies.