Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m reading Gambit town, have been since the claim tbh.

Junkette

Reaction score
Don’t think I ever read Gambitto as scum actually and he’s been mighty helpful by following me and listening to my points unlike others :pals:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How many votes am I on?

As for reads I’ve got Tweet, Junk, Chimp, PHEN0M, Odo, Alco, doc, lethal and Jeff as town (tho the last one was an early read and I don’t really like the fact he jumped from following me to voting me with absolutely no explanation so I’d like to see more when he gets back).

Scum I don’t really like big man obviously and I think Rugrat’s early stuff was pretty shitty too and he’s obviously disappeared since. TKOK probably somebody to look into as well as others have mentioned hes kinda just repeating shit that’s already been said.

this is what you are basing the town read off im assuming (plus the other few reads where he answers i think)?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
by that logic I'm confused how you could not be interested in Doc.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
or myself even. both of us being more of a threat than said chimp.

Junkette

Reaction score
Yea there’s a few more posts where he mentions it again too, I’d look for em but my fingers are cold and I’m eating cake.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Chimp voted Poyser early on his wagon, you think no scum want to look good off an Odo case on scum? He didn’t push Poyser at all either. He also raised doubt on me but never changed his vote when I was yelling at everyone to vote Poyser, you don’t think a town Chimp would maybe hesitate on Poyser when me who he’s supposedly suspect off is calling for his head.

Then Poyser calls him town as a last minute HAIL MARY to add to the Chimp town reads and causesome distance because he knew Chimp voted him early and would at least look favourable.

if u want it said in Chinese I can use google translator? TL;DR CHIMP IS SCUM.
I could retort to this but I'd rather Chimp do it himself.

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean Doc has had much better towny posts then Chimp, and Doc didn’t vote Poyser early now did he?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm just saying these aren't exactly smoking guns here

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In what backwards world is voting a flipped scum player early more indicative of being aligned than it is of being non-aligned?

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And if your answer is "well Odo made a case and scum were crapping their pants so bad they brought out the bus", how does that fly with the argument that he's not perfect and we should ignore his reads and in fact turn them upside down?

Reactions: Alco

Junkette

Reaction score
In what backwards world is voting a flipped scum player early more indicative of being aligned than it is of being non-aligned?

So you think scum never vote for scum early nonchalantly when it wasn’t obvious Poyser was getting lynched when he did?

Odo was leading it too so u could say get in early, look good, cause if Odo doesn’t let it go then /dead2rights

Junkette

Reaction score
And if your answer is "well Odo made a case and scum were crapping their pants so bad they brought out the bus", how does that fly with the argument that he's not perfect and we should ignore his reads and in fact turn them upside down?
One his read on Chimp implied Rugrat was scum, because he couldn’t see two early votes on Poyser from his teammate, again if your scum with a case on you by Odo is a much different vibe to Odo getting one player wrong, especially when it’s a town read, heall, Chimp is literally floating by on Odo’s town read of him alone, cause it certainly hasn’t been his play.

Junkette

Reaction score
Besides vote Poyser, what else has Chimp done besides throw shade on me?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Besides vote Poyser, what else has Chimp done besides throw shade on me?
Nothing frankly, and it's not like that's out of the ordinary for him as either alignment. Which is also why your earlier point that Chimp voted Poyser but never pushed him is completely void - Chimp doesn't push people, you're lucky if he shows up at all.

Are you wounded that he didn't town read you when most others did, is that what this is about? Do you see him take a stance like that as scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.