Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
I see him fucking up into that stance as scum then rolling with after the town reads. Wouldn’t u do more with if u were convinced as town about something? I know we’re arguing about a guy who barely plays the game and is bad town but still, no just side with the suspected player is a town Chimp thing to do then yeah?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think it's about time for others to weigh in on this, I got my opinion on Chimp but I'm certainly not gonna do all the defending for him indefinitely.

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
His doing nothing is different based on the alignment he is, but I need sleep so I’m not opening that up tonight.

Junkette

Reaction score
If u think town chimp is good for against the grain on me despite how dumb we think it wa, shouldn’t it be taken back for not going with his own read and following Odo and voting for Poyser? Since when does town Chimp vote scum day one anyways? Answer is he prob didn’t here either and is mafia voting mafia day one.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I see him fucking up into that stance as scum then rolling with after the town reads. Wouldn’t u do more with if u were convinced as town about something? I know we’re arguing about a guy who barely plays the game and is bad town but still, no just side with the suspected player is a town Chimp thing to do then yeah?
Last thing I'll respond to on this issue for the time being.

I think you're thinking this through way harder than Chimp ever would as either alignment. He probably just took a moment to stop waxing his carrot over some cartoon furries and thought Oh hey I kinda feel like voting Poyser and that was it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Will be going to sleep soon as well.

What are peoples opinions of Doddsy so far?

Junkette

Reaction score
So everything can be explained away by lolchimp, fuck the guy must win as mafia often when he can commit bloody murder and be well it’s lolchimp.

He puts more effort in then you think, when he started playing he played intentionally scummy so he wouldn’t be caught as scum.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
ok so TL DR me all why you are voting chimp pls
like sure, at face value, I'll admit I'm null on chimp perusing through his posts. i dont hate his guts vote however. just feels like a shot in the dark if i take the odo read + the assumed stronger tweet read off it. so yes, i would need some raisins as I think my case is cooler.
My reasoning for chimp is different to junks. I asked poy pounds to expand on the town reads he gave tweet and chimp which he didn't. It's also based on how when chimp has been asked pretty much any game related question so far, his response has been "that doesn't interest me" and so he gives no thoughts

Junkette

Reaction score
He also likes being mafia more then town which is why he puts in minimal effort as town most games and does dumb not paying attention shit as town so he’s free to do it as scum and its lolchimp unless it’s damning stuff.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
He also likes being mafia more then which is why he puts in minimal effort as town most games and does dumb not paying attention shit as town so he’s free to do it as scum.
My experience says the exact opposite of this. I remember him drawing scum twice this year, both of which he almost completely no-showed, and SK once where he threw the towel after concluding that he wasn't gonna make it through POE to have a chance at winning.

Junkette

Reaction score
The effort he puts in is solely based on how he’s viewed in the thread. He puts in effort meta wise, and he does it because he likes the mafia alignment more then the town one.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean hell, you can check the discord and the pinned message in the general channel that is basically a meme at this point and that got him effectively banned from the section for a while.

Junkette

Reaction score
My experience says the exact opposite of this. I remember him drawing scum twice this year, both of which he almost completely no-showed, and SK once where he threw the towel after concluding that he wasn't gonna make it through POE to have a chance at winning.

I mean sk is not the same at all so let’s disregard that, so he no showed twice, what was his team like both teams, did they fuck up early? You can’t lie to me and say based on how he plays he does it because he likes town more, cause then he’d stopdoing bad shit and actually put in more effort as town.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’ve been out of the loop so maybe it’s a bit outdated meta wise but yea I’m going to bed too, let’s let others play and I’ll see what’s going on tomorrow when I wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.