Save the Cheerleader, Save the World: Heroes Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
His “suspicions” on me seem rather ducking flimsy when he votes Poyser and keeps his vote there when I’m yelling at everyone to vote Poyser looks awful especially when he’s still throwing me ducking shade.

Ugh do I to multi quote shit to get a following? That’s not my game but when I get inside after my smoke i’ll ISO his posts cause I’m getting tired of you guys calling him town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
"You guys" is pretty much just me, overall people seem pretty willing to follow you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
why would we lynch a Odo town read player when he's just bought us a night phase? This is the kind of shit he'd be yelling at us from the dead QT from. if you want a claim go ahead, I like my vote where it is currently.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
why would we lynch a Odo town read player when he's just bought us a night phase? This is the kind of shit he'd be yelling at us from the dead QT from. if you want a claim go ahead, I like my vote where it is currently.
I mean have you got anything that could be construed as individual thought on it or just odo said?

Reactions: Tweet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean have you got anything that could be construed as individual thought on it or just odo said?

I suppose I don't, just seems silly. You're right I may be being lazy however. *sigh* fine I guess I'll read his bullshit posts

Junkette

Reaction score
I also don’t like who you guys are forgetting Odo had Eugrat as scum and he was wrong, he even mentioned that as a reason to think Chimp was town because he didn’t think two teammates of his votes for him early on.

:pals:

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
not even opposed to a chimp wagon,just feel better with ace.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I have no real thoughts on it. I fully expected some pushback for being absent. I'm here now :draper2

Do you agree with phenom that your level of involvement and effort here has been subpar?

In Norse as scum you were completely invisible Day 1 and ended the game with a crazy high post count.

I wouldn't say you were invisible day 1 here so that doesn't mirror but i'd say since Day/Night 1 ended here your activity/involvement/effort has picked up dramatically which does mirror that game worryingly.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Lol actually that was the game where you pushed through my mislynch for parroting CP D1 :slip:

I do remember you showing up and taking a lot of flak for being absent though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Do you agree with phenom that your level of involvement and effort here has been subpar?

In Norse as scum you were completely invisible Day 1 and ended the game with a crazy high post count.

I wouldn't say you were invisible day 1 here so that doesn't mirror but i'd say since Day/Night 1 ended here your activity/involvement/effort has picked up dramatically which does mirror that game worryingly.

I'd say that's probably fair on the similarities, but that's where it ends. As I said, I expected some blowback, and I'm not unaware how that could look, sure. Circumstances are what they are, however :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lol actually that was the game where you pushed through my mislynch for parroting CP D1 :slip:

I do remember you showing up and taking a lot of flak for being absent though.

:hayden3 sorry not sorry?

Reactions: RDK

Junkette

Reaction score
PGO is one of my fav roles as town, because for the most part it stops the downright garbage shit O get thrown my way when i’m Town and i’m not gonna waste this draw and being right early because Odo said, Odo thought Rugrat was scum too was he right? no. And maybe and I think probably his read on Chimp would have changed given Rugrat’s town flip.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I still think there's something to be said for you making a slow start here and a slow start in Norse. You don't usually do that, and you happened to be scum that game

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I also don’t like who you guys are forgetting Odo had Eugrat as scum and he was wrong, he even mentioned that as a reason to think Chimp was town because he didn’t think two teammates of his votes for him early on.

:pals:
I'd like to mention I didn't agree with his take on Rugrat, to me Rugrat was null and if anything I woulda leaned that if Rugrat voted somebody d1 even as a joke, it probably wouldn't be one of his teammates, which admittedly is a tad shaky but the point is I'm not just regurgitating all of Odos reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.