Sami Zayn thinks he's a tough guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AverageJoe9

Listen to me, when the time comes you run and don't look back
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
This whole thing is overblown, some dumb asshole talked shit and Zayn clapped back and it was at a house show so who really cares?

Also the whole talk about Alpha Males get new material it's such a dumb concept in 2019 :harden2

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
Lol I mean if dude said some homophobic shit he deserves to be talked down to and shit. Sorry but you got a bad take here my guy.

Also what’s always up with “oh this dude is small this fan can take him bs.” You do realize even tho wrestling is scripted these wrestlers are still trained.

I tell you what, go to a show, say shit, piss Sami off, and fight him. See how good you do.

I would gladly fight Sami. He's a product of the cancel culture generation. The only thing he's been trained to do is whine and complain over things that offend him. The only thing is his skinny fatass has ever lifted is a can of Mountain Dew. He didn't actually care about what the fan called him, he just wanted someone else to cancel because that's what snowflakes like him do.

A real man wouldn't be screaming at a referee to get another man out of his face. If someone called him that word on the street Sami would put his head down and keep on walking like the soy boy he is.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I would gladly fight Sami. He's a product of the cancel culture generation. The only thing he's been trained to do is whine and complain over things that offend him. The only thing is his skinny fatass has ever lifted is a can of Mountain Dew. He didn't actually care about what the fan called him, he just wanted someone else to cancel because that's what snowflakes like him do.

A real man wouldn't be screaming at a referee to get another man out of his face. If someone called him that word on the street Sami would put his head down and keep on walking like the soy boy he is.

Then by all means go put your money where your mouth is. Just make sure someone’s recording it my guy. I wanna see how it turns out for you.

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
Back in the day, wrestlers were getting stabbed and their families were getting death threats (when Sgt Slaughter turned heel, his family got legit death threats), I think uttering some bullshit isn’t that bad. I’m not saying I agree with people shouting out homophobic shit or anything, but, if it’s words, just verbally assault them back and make them look dumb.

Sami is clearly too emotionally fragile and weak minded to clap back with a clever retort. He was probably 10 seconds away from putting his fingers in his ears and shouting "NAZI NAZI NAZI"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sami is a a Syrian Muslim who grew up in racist ass Quebec.....don't act like this motherfucker can't throwdown.

utvolzac

Patiently waiting for the Attitude Era to return
Reaction score
At least you give him a chance, but if you think it’s a coin flips chance. I say go try your own luck against him.

People like to talk this trash online about “oh this guy can’t fight.” But I bet you or the others who said it wouldn’t go toe to toe with him to prove it.

Umm, okay. In the unlikely event that I’d ever meet Sami Zayn and we get into an altercation, I’ll be sure to give him a try.

I’m not in my prime anymore but I’m pretty diligent with my diet and weight training regimen. Sami is pretty much the poster boy for “skinny fat” so I’ll hope he doesn’t have some bjj or judo training and rely on my strength advantage for strategy and hope for the best.

Reactions: Kingnoth1n

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Umm, okay. In the unlikely event that I’d ever meet Sami Zayn and we get into an altercation, I’ll be sure to give him a try.

I’m not in my prime anymore but I’m pretty diligent with my diet and weight training regimen. Sami is pretty much the poster boy for “skinny fat” so I’ll hope he doesn’t have some bjj or judo training and rely on my strength advantage for strategy and hope for the best.

I just like to see people put their money where their mouth is. Easy to talk shit online when you know you’ll never have to back it up.

utvolzac

Patiently waiting for the Attitude Era to return
Reaction score
I just like to see people put their money where their mouth is. Easy to talk shit online when you know you’ll never have to back it up.

I don’t think sizing him up is talking shit. It’s just speculation on his chances in a legit fight.

He’s not some physical specimen like McIntrye or Lashley. If you put him in a police line up with 10 random fans from the audience, I doubt anyone could definitively pick out the professional wrestler.

I guarantee there are some farmboy strong redneck wrestling fans that like to fight for fun that would absolutely wreck him.

Reactions: Kingnoth1n

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score

It's easy for Sami to talk shit when he has security and a referee in front of him.

DammitC

Reaction score
That fan is pretty lucky that Sami Zayn didn't have to physically hurt him tbh.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don’t think sizing him up is talking shit. It’s just speculation on his chances in a legit fight.

He’s not some physical specimen like McIntrye or Lashley. If you put him in a police line up with 10 random fans from the audience, I doubt anyone could definitively pick out the professional wrestler.

I guarantee there are some farmboy strong redneck wrestling fans that like to fight for fun that would absolutely wreck him.

A lot of the stuff I seen in here, honestly comes off as talking shit in my eyes. But call it what you want. He ain’t the size of those guys sure. But I just find it laughable to always see this from people on the internet.

It's easy for Sami to talk shit when he has security and a referee in front of him.

That’s a fair point, but honestly everyone has something that will set them off. Fan happen to just use what Sami off. For you or me it might be different. Being a wrestler he can’t just hit the fan first. That’s a lawsuit.