Sami Zayn thinks he's a tough guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score

My money would be on the fan to kick his ass. Sami's trying to earn points with the PC police and putting on a pretend tough guy act when he looks like a cab driver knowing security is there to protect him.

If someone pays for a ticket they have the right to talk some trash if they want. It's a wrestling show for fucks sake, not a DNC.

Kingnoth1n

Banned
Reaction score
"Get out of my fucking face, watch your mouth." lol.

These guys get paid six figures, and some of these so called heels, have too much soy in their system to be a heel. Regardless of what he said, if he said something like Ooooo lets say the F word, id look at it as if im doing my job making them (the fans) that triggered. If anything too that fan is trying to keep kayfabe alive. Cab boi needs to check out and go get a job driving uber. Everything wrong with the business here imo. He's a skinny geek that is too sensitive to be a heel. I wish I was there I would have roasted him harder.

What a fake tough guy too, I might add. Guarantee you sami wouldn't have bucked up in the streets and whats sad is the skinny fan might be able to hang with him.

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
"Get out of my fucking face, watch your mouth." lol.

These guys get paid six figures, and some of these so called heels, have too much soy in their system to be a heel. Regardless of what he said, if he said something like Ooooo lets say the F word, id look at it as if im doing my job making them (the fans) that triggered. If anything too that fan is trying to keep kayfabe alive. Cab boi needs to check out and go get a job driving uber. Everything wrong with the business here imo. He's a skinny geek that is too sensitive to be a heel. I wish I was there I would have roasted him harder.

What a fake tough guy too, I might add. Guarantee you sami wouldn't have bucked up in the streets and whats sad is the skinny fan might be able to hang with him.

Here's where Sami and his pussified ilk belong

HarmlessThickChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

I would pay money to see Lacey knock that snowflake out and stand over him waving the American flag and saluting the crowd.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The wrestlers used to call each other that

I wonder how Sami feels about his fellow Canadian saying it.

"Oh I'm no queer." :lizlol

I wonder if that's uncensored or edited on the network. :hmm

Reactions: nWo4Lyfe420

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
that CM Punk retort is the way its done, instead of acting like a bitch and crying...double down. You can tell Sami was backing up a few steps too from skinny boy.
I love the hook, line and sinker motion he does as he leaves to let the fan know he got him.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sami Zayn putting that fan in his place :banderas:

It's even more satisfying to know that Zayn roasting that guy rattled the hell out of the OP :lol
He asked the ref to get the fan out of his face and then called him homophobic a few times.

Are you sure you didn't watch my CM Punk video by mistake. ;)

Reactions: Kingnoth1n

Kingnoth1n

Banned
Reaction score
He asked the ref to get the fan out of his face and then called him homophobic a few times.

Are you sure you didn't watch my CM Punk video by mistake. ;)

Definitely backed down and relied on the ref to try to eject the fan; a truly weak move.

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
Sami Zayn putting that fan in his place :banderas:

It's even more satisfying to know that Zayn roasting that guy rattled the hell out of the OP :lol

If by putting him in his place you mean backing up like a little bitch and hiding behind the referee when he thought the fan might attack him then sure.

I'm sure that will really make Vinnie Mac respect him and want to push a guy who was visibly intimidated by a fan :MJ:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
*fragility intensifies*

DammitC

Reaction score
If by putting him in his place you mean backing up like a little bitch and hiding behind the referee when he thought the fan might attack him then sure.

I'm sure that will really make Vinnie Mac respect him and want to push a guy who was visibly intimidated by a fan :MJ:

Wow, that's probably the most ridiculous false narrative of the day :lol

Zayn wasn't hiding behind the referee nor was he "visibly intimidated" by that fan :lmao

Just admit that Zayn firing back at that fan rubbed/pissed you off the wrong way. It's pretty obvious that it did ;)