Sami Zayn thinks he's a tough guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wow, that's probably the most ridiculous false narrative of the day :lol

Zayn wasn't hiding behind the referee nor was he "visibly intimidated" by that fan :lmao

Just admit that Zayn firing back at that fan rubbed/pissed you off the wrong way. It's pretty obvious that it did ;)
I actually wish he did fire back. That CM Punk video is great. He needed more than just say homophobic moron.

And I don't know about hiding, but in that video, he definitely asked the ref to get the fan away from him.

Reactions: Kingnoth1n

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I would say never look at someone like Zayn and think oh well he could get his ass kicked by a fan those type of thoughts usually have the person who think that getting knocked out and sent to the Hospital just saying. Never judge a person's look and think welp he's weak and this is easy work in a fight because that person more often than not will put you on your ass. As for Zayn what sparked Zayn coming up to him calling the fan a homophobic bitch? Listen yes you pay your ticket, but that doesn't give you full rights to go over the line in what you're saying. If I was there and he called me a Hispanic slur like spick or something like that dude is going to hear it from me knowing that if I knock his ass out I'm getting sued, but you just need to put fear into him to think twice in what he does and say next time around.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I would say never look at someone like Zayn and think oh well he could get his ass kicked by a fan those type of thoughts usually have the person who think that getting knocked out and sent to the Hospital just saying. Never judge a person's look and think welp he's weak and this is easy work in a fight because that person more often than not will put you on your ass. As for Zayn what sparked Zayn coming up to him calling the fan a homophobic bitch? Listen yes you pay your ticket, but that doesn't give you full rights to go over the line in what you're saying. If I was there and he called me a Hispanic slur like spick or something like that dude is going to hear it from me knowing that if I knock his ass out I'm getting sued, but you just need to put fear into him to think twice in what he does and say next time around.
He probably called him a f*****.

I grew up on this shit, though. So if I was a heel, I'd just roast him back.

Reactions: Kingnoth1n

nWo4Lyfe420

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, that's probably the most ridiculous false narrative of the day :lol

Zayn wasn't hiding behind the referee nor was he "visibly intimidated" by that fan :lmao

Just admit that Zayn firing back at that fan rubbed/pissed you off the wrong way. It's pretty obvious that it did ;)

You should actually watch the video. He told the ref "get him out of my fucking face" in his whiny effeminate voice and made sure the ref and security guard had an arm in front of him the whole time.

The fan clearly wasn't backing down from the little dweeb so Sami made no effort to get close. You can also see the fear in his facial expressions.

This is how a real alpha handles a fan

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Who in their right mind would think Sami was ever a tough guy?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Lol I mean if dude said some homophobic shit he deserves to be talked down to and shit. Sorry but you got a bad take here my guy.

Also what’s always up with “oh this dude is small this fan can take him bs.” You do realize even tho wrestling is scripted these wrestlers are still trained.

I tell you what, go to a show, say shit, piss Sami off, and fight him. See how good you do.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I still have a hard time believing that Sami would've gotten his ass kicked by a fan but the video was ridiculous though. If you really take wrestling that seriously though as a fan you're a dumbass lol. Just cause you pay for a ticket doesn't mean you have to get into a personal fight with a wrestler

Reactions: DammitC

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Back in the day, wrestlers were getting stabbed and their families were getting death threats (when Sgt Slaughter turned heel, his family got legit death threats), I think uttering some bullshit isn’t that bad. I’m not saying I agree with people shouting out homophobic shit or anything, but, if it’s words, just verbally assault them back and make them look dumb.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah and if you take it that seriously you're a fuckin loon lmao. You could also argue that the fan is only so tough cause he knows security will protect him. WWE should just let the wrestlers beat the shit out of fans who insult them like that and see how much longer they do it. (I know that's obviously never gonna happen but it'd be fuckin hilarious.)

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Let’s try and remember the quote “it’s not about the size of the dog in the fight; it’s about the size of the fight in the dog”

Who’s to say Sami couldn’t have killed that man. Especially if he called him what’s being rumored. Weirder things have happened.

Joey Styles knocked out JBL
And lord knows how many bodies Meng Cara has.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Let’s try and remember the quote “it’s not about the size of the dog in the fight; it’s about the size of the fight in the dog”

Who’s to say Sami couldn’t have killed that man. Especially if he called him what’s being rumored. Weirder things have happened.

Joey Styles knocked out JBL
And lord knows how many bodies Meng Cara has.
Meng Cara is Mexican. That's different.

utvolzac

Patiently waiting for the Attitude Era to return
Reaction score
Technically everyone has a punchers chance in a fight regardless of size or skill. But Sami doesn’t strike me as someone I’d put money on in a fight.

I’d put him at a coin flip against the average WWE fan in the audience.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Technically everyone has a punchers chance in a fight regardless of size or skill. But Sami doesn’t strike me as someone I’d put money on in a fight.

I’d put him at a coin flip against the average WWE fan in the audience.

At least you give him a chance, but if you think it’s a coin flips chance. I say go try your own luck against him.

People like to talk this trash online about “oh this guy can’t fight.” But I bet you or the others who said it wouldn’t go toe to toe with him to prove it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I understand wrestling is fake but it still takes some degree of toughness to be a wrestler. They still take bumps and still get hurt. Obviously some wrestlers are legit tough guys who could kick ass in a fight but it's dumb to say any wrestler would get beat up against a fan.