SACKED - Mancini

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Honestly it's not even the quality of job as to why I agree with his sacking, it's the apparent disruptions with the playing squad which signed his death warrent.
Yeah I guess fighting Balotelli didn't help imo, I knew this was coming though, and I honestly didn't care, hate City, hate Mancini. Unless they bring in Mourinho I think next season is United's once again.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So you agree with player power? Isn't that one of the biggest problems in modern football?

Mancini - despite his poor season - should have been kept on. He clearly is a winner (FA Cup, Premier league) and has had one bad season after a really poor summer of investment. Stability is key.

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Aaron

Reaction score
The bloke had no interest in the development of players through the youth system, despite Man City just spending an absolute fortune on a new development center for players, With the FIFA fair play regulations coming in, it's going to be helpful to be able to bring a few players through the system, and if Mancini was to stay on long term it didn't look like he had any interest in that. Fair enough I'd say.