SACKED - Mancini

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Considering he couldn't win a title after spending over £200million with Real Madrid, it will certainly be interesting! RM did finish with 96 points with Pellegrini to be fair, but just didn't match to Barca's standard even though RM spent much more money.
Yeah he kinda' didn't do too well with them, but to be honest, RM are such a hard club to manage. He did wonders with Malaga.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Considering he couldn't win a title after spending over £200million with Real Madrid, it will certainly be interesting! RM did finish with 96 points with Pellegrini to be fair, but just didn't match to Barca's standard even though RM spent much more money.
It wasn't really him that spent it tbf it was their president he probably had zero control on who came in

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Yeah he kinda' didn't do too well with them, but to be honest, RM are such a hard club to manage. He did wonders with Malaga.
His run with Malaga has been remarkable, but I just think his Real Madrid experience is more relatable to managing Man City based on their financial and league status.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
It wasn't really him that spent it tbf it was their president he probably had zero control on who came in
Still, with players like Ronaldo, Alonso and Benzema, especially with their values, success would be expected.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
We will, it might be years from now (I'm thinking maybe 5 more years in the Championship) but we will get back there, we will never have our glory days like UEFA Cup final ever again, but being in the Prem is enough, I hadn't nearly anticipated how much I'd miss it.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
We will, it might be years from now (I'm thinking maybe 5 more years in the Championship) but we will get back there, we will never have our glory days like UEFA Cup final ever again, but being in the Prem is enough, I hadn't nearly anticipated how much I'd miss it.

I know same i never thought the championship would be as tough either tbh

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm not surprised he's gone. His management of Balotelli was terrible, he doesn't seem a particularly great manager when it comes to actual man management (results aside) and then he put the final nail in his coffin when he slated the owners/board after the FA Cup final because they didn't stand up for him to the media.

Be interesting to see who they get now.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
If things are as bad with the squad as has been said I don't see the issue with sacking him tbh, plus with the level of investment progress will be expected.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
If things are as bad with the squad as has been said I don't see the issue with sacking him tbh, plus with the level of investment progress will be expected.
This.

Yeah I don't agree with sacking people after one year without a trophy, but let's be honest he hasn't done a good job, he's massively underachieved imo.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
This.

Yeah I don't agree with sacking people after one year without a trophy, but let's be honest he hasn't done a good job, he's massively underachieved imo.

Honestly it's not even the quality of job as to why I agree with his sacking, it's the apparent disruptions with the playing squad which signed his death warrent.