Ryback vs Tensai match is bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Agreed, Goldberg had the IT Factor. His look was magnificent (one of the best), his spear was fucking lethal, he looked and felt like a fucking animal. But he was piss poor in the ring -- something Ryback isn't -- and was probably a liability to be honest. I like the quirks to Ryback's gimmick, the head bobbing, the fact he's hungry for new "pray", I think them changing a gimmick in which many have labelled as stolen is something that we should want isn't it?

Ignoring BLFFL's post because it's just plain ignorant.

Just because Goldberg wasn't a master technician doesn't mean he was awful in the ring. He was far from awful. And how we can say Ryback is better based on what we've seen is... jumping the gun to say the least.

I think Goldberg was a lot more natural with his character, where Ryback seems to force it more. Just me though

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Leaping Lanny Poffo said:
personally, I thought Albert purposely didnt help ryback there.. most of thew match looked stiff... i think alberts done after this

Wouldn't be surprised. Probably didn't want to be embarrassed on RAW. Lol
He knows he's one the way out, his return was a complete flop.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah but it's similar to someone who left WWE nearly 10 years ago. If fans can't get over that then they should be chanting former superstars to every single guy on the roster. Don't even jinx that either -.-.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
People should stop talking about Ryback/Tensai and start talking more about Cesaro/Clay. That was INSANE and it looked like Cesaro could do it all day long.

Ironman666

Jobber
Reaction score
dethfvk said:
Albert and Ryberg can both fuck off. Especially Ryberg, don't see what everyone here sees in him that's so great... well besides his look.. but then we all complain when someone like Bryan doesn't get a push because of HIS look :dawg:

Anyway, I think Ryberg is just awkward and lame. We've seen so many monsters come and go, I don't see what will make Ryberg any different.
And Albert is just boring, or at least his current gimmick is, I tried giving it a chance but it just sucks.

Are you on your period?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
DannyWoods11 said:
People should stop talking about Ryback/Tensai and start talking more about Cesaro/Clay. That was INSANE and it looked like Cesaro could do it all day long.

you could've just created a thread for it :pity: