Ryback vs Tensai match is bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
...although it doesn't happen frequently. happy?

Your posts don't affect my level of happiness. But I just found it humorous that you made it sound like it was a given that WWE sacrificed older guys to make new stars when it is something that I and many others often criticize WWE for not doing nearly enough.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Crayo said:
Finally someone who realises it was actually Tensai's fault. The amount of "LOL RYBACK BOTCH" posts in the discussion thread was embarrassing.

Don't get me wrong. Ryback botched when he tried it a second time, making it look worse than it already was. Unfortunately I know they'll have a rematch just so Ryback can pick him up.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Albert and Ryberg can both fuck off. Especially Ryberg, don't see what everyone here sees in him that's so great... well besides his look.. but then we all complain when someone like Bryan doesn't get a push because of HIS look :dawg:

Anyway, I think Ryberg is just awkward and lame. We've seen so many monsters come and go, I don't see what will make Ryberg any different.
And Albert is just boring, or at least his current gimmick is, I tried giving it a chance but it just sucks.

Reactions: Danielson

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not sure who Ryberg is.

GOLDBERG-Huge, bald, bearded, single-named, gloved & short booted monster, with a long winning streak & pins all opponents in mins. He snorts,grunts,punches the air & says little except for roaring and "Whos next?"
RYBACK-Huge, bald, bearded, single-named,? gloved & short booted monster, with a long winning streak & pins all opponents in mins. He snorts,grunts,punches the air & says little except for roaring and "Feed me more!"

Totally different.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
dethfvk said:
GOLDBERG-Huge, bald, bearded, single-named, gloved & short booted monster, with a long winning streak & pins all opponents in mins. He snorts,grunts,punches the air & says little except for roaring and "Whos next?"
RYBACK-Huge, bald, bearded, single-named,? gloved & short booted monster, with a long winning streak & pins all opponents in mins. He snorts,grunts,punches the air & says little except for roaring and "Feed me more!"

Totally different.

Win post

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
stole it from some youtube comment :haha:

it's da truth tho :tough:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Everybody hating on Ryback like ''He can't even lift the damn guy up! HA-HA''
Man, come on now. He nailed it on SD, when the dude HELPED and jumped. I re-watched the match a few times, and Tensai wasn't even trying to lift up his foot or even jump a little to get on Ryback's shoulders. With him not doing that, I'm praising the hell out of Ryback for being able to lift him up a little on full power. Ryback isn't weak, he just got Hardcore Holly'd. Really wondering how the two discussed this backstage. And for Tensai, good luck in the future, he isn't really helping himself with this stuff..

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Tensai is obviously being jobbed out before he is released, and he likely knows it. This run has been a colossal failure. Hopefully he goes back to Japan

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
dethfvk said:

Totally different.

You want a list of repeated gimmicks? It's professional wrestling, the dominant no-nonsense streak gimmick is going to continue forever, get over it.

Gloves? Oh no, must be Goldberg. Bald? Goldberg definitely. Beard? Oh shit DB you're Goldberg too. Ryback is a LOT more talented than Goldberg, all fans who call him "Ryberg" or chant "Goldberg" during matches are genuinely embarrassing if I'm honest.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
Tensai is obviously being jobbed out before he is released, and he likely knows it. This run has been a colossal failure. Hopefully he goes back to Japan

Where he can resume his day job as being Godzilla and terrorizing the puny citizens of Japan.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
You want a list of repeated gimmicks? It's professional wrestling, the dominant no-nonsense streak gimmick is going to continue forever, get over it.

Gloves? Oh no, must be Goldberg. Bald? Goldberg definitely. Beard? Oh shit DB you're Goldberg too. Ryback is a LOT more talented than Goldberg, all fans who call him "Ryberg" or chant "Goldberg" during matches are genuinely embarrassing if I'm honest.

lol you are such a pathetic Ryberg mark

It's an honor for Ryback to be compared to an all time great like Goldberg---- instead you go around telling everyone how he is 10 X the man Goldberg ever dreamt of being.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
lol you are such a pathetic Ryberg mark

It's an honor for Ryback to be compared to an all time great like Goldberg---- instead you go around telling everyone how he is 10 X the man Goldberg ever dreamt of being.

Typical Dolph fashion, instead of actually trying to debate my point and ask valid questions -- like most users would -- you go ahead and try to boost your e-peen, that too is embarrassing.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Crayo said:

In terms of how he is being brought up and the demeanor of his character, you must admit that Ryback is as similar to Goldberg. I do like Ryback though despite this so I couldn't really care. I wouldn't want to jump the gun on talent since Ryback has had short matches. I'd like to see how well he does in an actual match, perhaps a feud with Kane or Show.