Ryback vs Tensai match is bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ryback vs Tensai match is bullshit are you fucking serious WWE you have Ryback beat Tensai??? that is bullshit Tensai could of easily beaten Ryback if it werent for the bullshit politics backstage. Ryback is so fucking overrated

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You're complaining about Tensai losing? You know, one of the most boring superstars in WWE atm? You would rather Tensai -- who gets no reactions -- go over one of the fastest rising stars (in terms of crowd reaction anyway) in WWE? I'm so glad you don't book RAW/SD.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I came in this thread and threw up all over my shoes looking at BLFFL's sig.

thank god for ad block

Reactions: Jose Tortilla

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I agree the finish was awkward due to Ryback not been able to hit his finisher on Tensai, but anyone going over Ryback at the moment would make no sense. I agree with Crayo, Ryback is one of the fastest rising superstars within the WWE based on crowd reactions. It won't be too long before this guy has some gold around his waist. If Tensai went over last night, I would quit watching WWE forever.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Tensai is being jobbed out anyway to everyone, why not job him out to Ryback as well? It'll make him look a little better I suppose, but that ending was funny as hell.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Yes the Ryback/Tensai match was bullshit, as in it sucked. That is Tensai's fault though. He hasn't had a good match since he got to WWE. Ryback is also younger than Tensai so as far as backstage politics, of course they're going to build younger talent by making older ones job. Just in case you don't know, Tensai was in WWE during the 90's as Prince Albert.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Yes the Ryback/Tensai match was bullshit, as in it sucked. That is Tensai's fault though. He hasn't had a good match since he got to WWE. Ryback is also younger than Tensai so as far as backstage politics, of course they're going to build younger talent by making older ones job. Just in case you don't know, Tensai was in WWE during the 90's as Prince Albert.

Almost bro. 99-2004 :) more like the early 2000's

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
, of course they're going to build younger talent by making older ones job.

not sure if serious.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
99 is in the 90's if I remember correctly :pity:

For 7 month in the entire decade of the 90's yes he wrestled. The rest 2000's lol

He is just lame

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Finally someone who realises it was actually Tensai's fault. The amount of "LOL RYBACK BOTCH" posts in the discussion thread was embarrassing.