• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rumors of a CM Punk return? Do you believe them?

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Is it worth it though for Vince to bring him back into the picture? How do you know he won't try this same shit in a few months when he doesn't get booked the way he thinks he should.. I mean Batista wants more creative input and he's not gonna get it which is probably why we won't be seeing him for another good while, not to mention he's being rumored to have a decent role in this Marvel universe now with the implementation of the Guardians of the Galaxy.. I can see Punk doing the same thing, demanding some creative input on how his storylines should go; he doesn't get his way and he bails again after a few PPVs..

I do see what you're saying though and it's hard to deny that he would be a boost to both the Main Event picture as well as the revenue that would be brought in so you may have something there.. I'm just questioning the risk of it all.
Maybe a more specific contract would do the trick, guarantees of minor creative control would appease punk's ego, and some additional clausules to avoid breaching would hold him by the balls.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Is it worth it though for Vince to bring him back into the picture? How do you know he won't try this same shit in a few months when he doesn't get booked the way he thinks he should.. I mean Batista wants more creative input and he's not gonna get it which is probably why we won't be seeing him for another good while, not to mention he's being rumored to have a decent role in this Marvel universe now with the implementation of the Guardians of the Galaxy.. I can see Punk doing the same thing, demanding some creative input on how his storylines should go; he doesn't get his way and he bails again after a few PPVs..

I do see what you're saying though and it's hard to deny that he would be a boost to both the Main Event picture as well as the revenue that would be brought in so you may have something there.. I'm just questioning the risk of it all.
It's the Empire's fault for even allowing this. This is the company's fault, believe it or not.
Punk walked out, yes. I'm not letting him off the hook. However. Punk's contract was structured in such a way WWE could do nothing.
Austin walked out twice, I believe. People ask for their release quite often, which is what CM Punk should have considered.
If WWE is scared of CM Punk walking out, they have to structure his contract in a way which prevents this.

If the Empire cannot structure a legally binding deal suiting both them and their client, they are low rate and deserve heavy criticism.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Honestly, if CM Punk were to return who is gonna like him? 90% of the roster doesn't like him anymore, and the office doesn't like him anymore. If he does return he'd probably job to like, Eva Marie or sumthin.
a lot of people didn't like ultimate warrior, bret hart, shawn michaels, etc...if it's good for business and the right moment presents itself, punk could comer back....he would still draw for a mania or summerslam match.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Imagine what'll happen if Punk actually returns. :happy:
I would be very happy...imagine Sting comes out...and is asking for one more match....and then he's done....as he's speaking....you hear, "look in my eyes....what do you see?..." as punk slowly walks down the ramp way....just beaming at Sting....

He plays the heel...I would get goosebumps.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
I would be very happy...imagine Sting comes out...and is asking for one more match....and then he's done....as he's speaking....you hear, "look in my eyes....what do you see?..." as punk slowly walks down the ramp way....just beaming at Sting....

He plays the heel...I would get goosebumps.

Yeah. I'd love it.

I'm a huge cm punk and have been since his indy days, and for love for him to be back, but don't know if I think he will ever return or not. its half of me thinks so, the other half is saying no. if he does it won't be anytime soon...