Rumors of a CM Punk return? Do you believe them?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'd love to see CM Punk return ot the WWE but i really can't see it any time soon. Especially seeing as he's getting offers like this from TNA and still turning it down!

http://www.moviecricket.com/tna-offers-cm-punk-major-hulk-hogan-level-money-offer-10663/

I don't think Punk'll ever go to TNA, no matter how lucrative the contract would be. However, I do see him returning to WWE, maybe not this or next year, but in the future, yes... Wrestling is in his blood, he'll be back someday. At least I'd like to think so.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I can't see Punk ever bothering to work for TNA. He'd definitely use it as leverage against WWE if he ever wanted to come back though, but yeah, can't see him ever agreeing to work for any other wrestling company other than the big dogs unless he really just wanted to stick it to them. And even then, he'd end up back in WWE in no time.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I don't see CM Punk making a definitive move without ensuring AJ Lee's contract is secure.
If Punk did something foolish (as if he isn't already teetering that line), it could influence her booking status in a way he'd find dissatisfying.
For example, if he signed with TNA, all eyes would be on the Empire on how they handled AJ Lee's booking from that point forward.
AJ actually does very well in the merchandise department herself which is why she's booked strongly despite the Punk/WWE legal situation.

Punk could make appearances in the indies in non-wrestling roles, but I don't see him suiting him for anybody but the evil empire.