Rossy Ogawa out of Stardom

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yaw didn't suspect this from Rossy after all the times he was at Events in WWE to support Io and Kairi especially? It's funny though Rossy didn't want to sell to WWE because of him not liking what WWE had in place to do with Stardom and it's talent at the time which is why Bushiroad got the deal over WWE in the first place. Not good to do this at all Rossy but I feel they were only going to keep Rossy on for so much longer he knew that right or wrong he was going to be replaced at some point by someone in Bushiroad. Now they've got two guys in Okada, and Oyama who know shit about Booking so this could go south really quickly for Stardom. It should be interesting to see what talents leave Stardom who are loyal to Rossy and theirs alot trust me who grew up in that system as kids and consider Rossy a Father Figure. Hell even Mayu when she started was living with Rossy at some point. I can legit go to pretty much lady on the Roster and tell you she started here and has been in the System for ages like Momo, like AZM, like Saya, like Utami, all of Oedo Tai especially Starlight Kid and the list goes on.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I guess she's not a fan?

She had that weird Twitter thing last year where she said he created stardom to "destroy her" and a lot of other cryptic stuff

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
She had that weird Twitter thing last year where she said he created stardom to "destroy her" and a lot of other cryptic stuff
I see, interesting. Seems like a volatile hire if he comes in, I would assume Asuka has a lot of pull with the Japanese women

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I see, interesting. Seems like a volatile hire if he comes in, I would assume Asuka has a lot of pull with the Japanese women

Theory at the time was it seemed like such an obvious work other than the fact that Asuka clearly wasnt going to be doing anything with Stardom so everyone was mostly just confused.

I think it was really heat fwiw I just don't really know what Asuka meant either lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Theory at the time was it seemed like such an obvious work other than the fact that Asuka clearly wasnt going to be doing anything with Stardom so everyone was mostly just confused.

I think it was really heat fwiw I just don't really know what Asuka meant either lol
well I don't know the details but I do know she had heat with a lot of ppl in Japan and see herself above Japanese wrestling at this point, unless like you said, all of that was a weird work. seemed more like true feelings though, because I've never really seen Asuka kayfabe a ton online?

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o

So Tony Khan was apparently wrong in his assumption that the dude was poaching talent for WWE.

"Dave Meltzer notes there were times Tony tried to get Stardom talent to work AEW shows but the dates he wanted were dates of Stardom PPVs where the names wanted had already been advertised for those PPVs."

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

So Tony Khan was apparently wrong in his assumption that the dude was poaching talent for WWE.

"Dave Meltzer notes there were times Tony tried to get Stardom talent to work AEW shows but the dates he wanted were dates of Stardom PPVs where the names wanted had already been advertised for those PPVs."

that doesn't actually disprove that and why are you quoting a nobody on twitter. quote the source

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
dude quoting a tweet calling Tk an idiot :heston get out of here

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
Literally everyone on social media is saying this....oh wait its something negative about AEW. I need sources.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
go be tribal elsewhere pumpkin pie

TigerDriver91

Reaction score

LOL the famous journalist kNattieP ....

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Literally everyone on social media is saying this....oh wait its something negative about AEW. I need sources.
it's actually a pretty well known rule that we only use reliable sources here for this kinda stuff...and this is from someone who doesn't give a fuck if it's anti or pro AEW...can't just quote any jack wagon on Twitter and call it a source....