ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I suppose if TFW dies turn out to be non mafia, that would be pretty incriminating for her
Ye this is what I was saying with magic

Junkette

Reaction score
No, I don’t want you to just end day thanks lol
So all that from TFW and this is how you answer. Is odo just bad/lazy now? Heard Jeff was the guy now is this true?

Cause some of Odo’s posts/points are pretty bad this game yet he tends to have better pushes then this HOT GARBAGE usually. what do you guys think re: Odo?

Maybe it’s still too early, maybe he’ll get good but eh nothing in this TFW push makes me think town ODO so far.

So Evans/Odo are my top scum reads rn.
Tweet solid town.
TFW, very much leaning town
Magic explaining to Poyser why he has me as null over scum feels town to me too like why bother there at all if you’re scum (pages 38-40 between poyser/magic here for reference btw cause this is future junk giving a read here. GO FUTURE JUNK.

Showtime

Reaction score
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
I'm Augustus, Roman Empire Aligned.

He's also called Gaius Octavius but that was his early name.

My role is that I can declare day to end in the thread and stop any lynch from going through. I could end day right now if I wanted to.

Seems like a role that would be best used guided by others because I don't know when I'd ever use this.
Role seems kinda too scummy to be scum doesn’t it??

Junkette

Reaction score
Ok now she's trolling him :heston
Ok fine since you got me guilty as charged, i am trolling him while also gut reading him as very off so far this game, we good here?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh no I've broken the 100 post restriction :defeatedrob

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean it ends day with a no lynch
I understand thinking somebody's play is too scummy to be scum but how in the fuck can you apply this to someone's role lol

Junkette

Reaction score
I understand thinking somebody's play is too scummy to be scum but how in the fuck can you apply this to someone's role lol
I’m applying it with Barry as a host using host meta

Chloe B

Reaction score
Twitter.
Showtime
[redacted]

Why Magic

also I mean this in the most tactful way but nobody cares what you think so Mafia won't be going after your top Town reads because they are your Town reads ya understand?

I mean that early a lot of the time i find the better players just gang up on someone and don’t care what each other’s alignment is to start the game properly. I try to do my own thing do.

IS THIS BUDDYING TOO?? ASK TFW WHAT HE THINKS BEFORE JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE ITS EASY WITH NE IVER HERE GUYS (poyser, magic) fucking try me, you may or may not regret it. But i’m town either way if you do or you don’t.
Yes i’m also playing in the present at the same time thanks for noticing, now let me do my thing thanks!

Relax

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
When junk posts anything that isn’t total dogshit, let me know

Junkette

Reaction score
Why Magic

also I mean this in the most tactful way but nobody cares what you think so Mafia won't be going after your top Town reads because they are your Town reads ya understand?

Relax
I’m perfectly chill now thx, back to the past i guess.

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t honestly think even barry would just give thst role to the scum team do they can end day 1 in 5 minutes fir a second, he’s town, vote evans imo.