ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Now if he flips town its just gonna look like you wanna use his flip to make people look bad lol

exactly.
I literally said this.
This is what the day 1 vote is all about.
Best case scenario he flips scum and we can town read a few peeps.

602156966525009920.png

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
worst case scenario we lose a powerful and contributive town but can get many susses out of it.
I wont allow Town to ignore any of the information we gain btw.

602158437849366541.png

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I will never tell you who redacted is.
I do not want them as a potential target for Mafia.

The ones I listed are naturally town cleared.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Hey T-Pein for someone who thinks inactivity is a scum tell you've sure been inactive compared to your usual so far.

Maybe getting caught day one has you paranoid now?

8d0e364b1ea39bccfe47857df2d42d3e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Junkette

Reaction score
People are calling my entrance forced but I think Chevy and Magic have been far more forced looking. I barely had any posts and it was super early on and people are trying super hard to read in to them for some reason.
I mean that early a lot of the time i find the better players just gang up on someone and don’t care what each other’s alignment is to start the game properly. I try to do my own thing do.

IS THIS BUDDYING TOO?? ASK TFW WHAT HE THINKS BEFORE JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE ITS EASY WITH NE IVER HERE GUYS (poyser, magic) fucking try me, you may or may not regret it. But i’m town either way if you do or you don’t.
Yes i’m also playing in the present at the same time thanks for noticing, now let me do my thing thanks!

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Hey T-Pein for someone who thinks inactivity is a scum tell you've sure been inactive compared to your usual so far.

Maybe getting caught day one has you paranoid now?

8d0e364b1ea39bccfe47857df2d42d3e.jpg

nope,
These are my active hours.
as you can see I am here now and responding/providing valuable insight/info

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean that early a lot of the time i find the better players just gang up on someone and don’t care what each other’s alignment is to start the game properly. I try to do my own thing do.

IS THIS BUDDYING TOO?? ASK TFW WHAT HE THINKS BEFORE JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE ITS EASY WITH NE IVER HERE GUYS (poyser, magic) fucking try me, you may or may not regret it. But i’m town either way if you do or you don’t.
Yes i’m also playing in the present at the same time thanks for noticing, now let me do my thing thanks!
what the fuck are you talking about

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
imagine getting called inactive by a dude with 5 posts.

829697928486453308.png

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Junkette

Reaction score
I could easily see you wanting to suspect me early on rather than buddying with me because of last game if you drew scum again. I gave you shit for you giving me a weak town read.

This could also be just you as your town self being way more pro-town, right now I don't know.

How many votes do I have? I don't care if you guys want me to claim so you can move on.
Chevy had enough reasons to push me and didn't vote me and placed a nothing vote on Junk, why?

There was also more people for pushing me, why not help? Doesn't seem town like at all.

I don't get the town thought process, Junk isn't here and hasn't posted. I think he's not pushing me because he's knows I'm Town and the wagon isn't that great.

Poyser how are these posts not towny looking to you?

Has no idea about the drama withEvans. And the very genuine looking indecisiveness screams town to me but I don’t remember tfw’s range at all lmao

Junkette

Reaction score
I gyess you can say i have a town lean on tfw after reading those posts lmao

this is ironic.