ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean that early a lot of the time i find the better players just gang up on someone and don’t care what each other’s alignment is to start the game properly. I try to do my own thing do.

IS THIS BUDDYING TOO?? ASK TFW WHAT HE THINKS BEFORE JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE ITS EASY WITH NE IVER HERE GUYS (poyser, magic) fucking try me, you may or may not regret it. But i’m town either way if you do or you don’t.
Yes i’m also playing in the present at the same time thanks for noticing, now let me do my thing thanks!

Huh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser how are these posts not towny looking to you?

Has no idea about the drama withEvans. And the very genuine looking indecisiveness screams town to me but I don’t remember tfw’s range at all lmao
The stuff on chevy is fair enough but it had already been pointed out by others. The point on me is strange as it presupposes that I'd base my scum game around how he's gonna read me lol. I don't go into games planning to read people town/scum I just react to what's available in the thread and the post just seems defensive and trying to discredit what I'm saying rather than any kind of defence to what I was saying.

Junkette

Reaction score
Tbh TFW just looks like a rabbit in the headlights to me
Are u just like pushing someone for the saie of it at this point, why not talk to him, might be more effective ifk he seems p good.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Are u just like pushing someone for the saie of it at this point, why not talk to him, might be more effective ifk he seems p good.

Take a hike

Junkette

Reaction score
The stuff on chevy is fair enough but it had already been pointed out by others. The point on me is strange as it presupposes that I'd base my scum game around how he's gonna read me lol. I don't go into games planning to read people town/scum I just react to what's available in the thread and the post just seems defensive and trying to discredit what I'm saying rather than any kind of defence to what I was saying.

Maybe we don’t, but maybe he does as scum, we’ll never know for sure but have u considered that at all?

Junkette

Reaction score
Take a hike
Well i’m not town reading you by any stretch so not working with you ain’t a big loss for me when i have magic/poyser with me and ffs hopefully town too.

Junkette

Reaction score
I don't know what you're saying here
Maybe he applies reads too peopke as scum as opposed too just making up reads on the fly, maybe he has some idea what his early reads would look like as scum and has set reads on people idk it’s a stoned thought lmao.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well i’m not town reading you by any stretch so not working with you ain’t a big loss for me when i have magic/poyser with me and ffs hopefully town too.

Yes I’m sure they’ll consider your posts with the merit they deserve

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Maybe he applies reads too peopke as scum as opposed too just making up reads on the fly, maybe he has some idea what his early reads would look like as scum and has set reads on people idk it’s a stoned thought lmao.
Why would he apply this to reading me tho? The post is clearly just defensive, that doesn’t make him scum but I’d say the fact he went to trying to discredit what I said straight away makes it more likely

not really sure I understand why you’d decide he was town and then invent motivations that he hasnt said himself as a way to shoehorn your read into being right rather than considering that you might be wrong

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s a shame we might have hammered evans, his read on junk now shes showed up would have been interesting

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I legit can’t work out what she’s saying other than she thinks TFW is town but I don’t really know why

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I legit can’t work out what she’s saying other than she thinks TFW is town but I don’t really know why
She's dismissing my point about TFW's post on me because "just because you don't set up your reads as scum in advance, he might"

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

I think its because of this,
TFW has " genuine looking indecisiveness"

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I suppose if TFW dies turn out to be non mafia, that would be pretty incriminating for her

Reactions: Poyser