ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im not gonna completely disregard it because as I've said I've 100% seen her do it as scum more than once, but considering she fairly recently did it as town then obviously not as confident in it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Magic can you elaborate on the flavour thing plz lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The flavour thing is twofold

1. it apparently took him time to come up with
2. He claimed to be x shot bg, whereas TFW just gave a description of what his role did

I don’t really put much stock into either of these in isolation, but his entry posts were atrocious so it doesn’t really change my view of him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The 2nd is what I thought it was because mine doesnt call me a double voter either (it says I have the gift of Romanae Gloria and my vote is worth two) but magic seems to be saying that's not the reason and that it's not set up correctly, which after comparing the actual flavour with mine there doesn't seem to be any obvious errors

Im just asking because Im still kinda in two minds between who I wanna lynch but think there's probably net positive in lynching TFW first (and think his role could be a slight way to counteract the fact they have 4 which barry probably seems as low, and yes Im aware you could say the same about my role lmao) and obv good to get it out of the way early. But if the Evans flavour stuff is completely solid then may as well get rid of him

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah mine doesn’t formally title my role, but there’s no doubt what it actually is and is what I’ll claim come the time

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Then again, smark just read over this game and the census being in the game makes me think that there's some kind of alignment changing role lmao because we recently had discussions about games in private and got onto the marcel issue and one of the pieces of advice i specifically gave him is if there's alignment changing shit then you can put a census in the game to hint at that

Reactions: Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In before lol indy hunting but given Mitch’s claim, the thought that TFW may be a survivor occurred to me, which would neatly tie up a lot of loose threads

If he is, he should claim it imo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Then again, smark just read over this game and the census being in the game makes me think that there's some kind of alignment changing role lmao because we recently had discussions about games in private and got onto the marcel issue and one of the pieces of advice i specifically gave him is if there's alignment changing shit then you can put a census in the game to hint at that

Yeah, I like this point a lot

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I don't think I've ever seen him as scum, but he did make a big long thought post as town last game which lets just say, was a million miles better than that one lmao

I feel like Im sussing half the thread here tbh I need to narrow it down
I think we were teammates in a game last year that odo hosted could be wrong on that. I believe I was your bodyguard and our roles swapped.

Are the issues you have with TFW how he came in carefree and just tried to push Blaine into voting Tweet because his claim didn't scream that he made it up to me. After he left and came back he did seem a little more like last game but he still seemed reserved on his questions but still pushed EV more.

EV to me doesn't seem to have the same conviction he had last game he jumped into the game pushing Flay and kept going after Flay but also prodding on others about some things. His claim to me seems made up only in the sense in how he has worded it.

I haven't played much with either but would either as a scum pair go at each other on day one like that?

Showtime

Reaction score
The 2nd is what I thought it was because mine doesnt call me a double voter either (it says I have the gift of Romanae Gloria and my vote is worth two) but magic seems to be saying that's not the reason and that it's not set up correctly, which after comparing the actual flavour with mine there doesn't seem to be any obvious errors

Im just asking because Im still kinda in two minds between who I wanna lynch but think there's probably net positive in lynching TFW first (and think his role could be a slight way to counteract the fact they have 4 which barry probably seems as low, and yes Im aware you could say the same about my role lmao) and obv good to get it out of the way early. But if the Evans flavour stuff is completely solid then may as well get rid of him

i decided against it as i guess it's cheap and who cares, but it is due to the first part of the first paragraph, which is also why im saying it isn't set up right.

Reactions: Poyser

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Now since Bliss mentioned earlier about past issues would that play into how EV came into the game and voted Bliss instead of who he was talking about?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think we were teammates in a game last year that odo hosted could be wrong on that. I believe I was your bodyguard and our roles swapped.

Are the issues you have with TFW how he came in carefree and just tried to push Blaine into voting Tweet because his claim didn't scream that he made it up to me. After he left and came back he did seem a little more like last game but he still seemed reserved on his questions but still pushed EV more.

EV to me doesn't seem to have the same conviction he had last game he jumped into the game pushing Flay and kept going after Flay but also prodding on others about some things. His claim to me seems made up only in the sense in how he has worded it.

I haven't played much with either but would either as a scum pair go at each other on day one like that?
Oh really? Wow I dont even slightly remember that lmao. Dont suppose you remember the theme?

I wouldn't think either of their roles themselves were made up. I agree that chevy's reads a lot worse. Im not sure if I see them as aligned, it wasn't really a bad point that TFW bussing chevy there would be pretty bad play unless he saw them as both dead in the water

Showtime

Reaction score
Now since Bliss mentioned earlier about past issues would that play into how EV came into the game and voted Bliss instead of who he was talking about?

evans replaced junk in a game where junk was scum.