ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like he's multi posting and asking people questions/for clarification which seems way more in line with how he tries to play the game as scum than when he's not. I know he was SK last game but his aggression and going for the throat is way more in line with what I expect when he's putting effort in as town, see my game too where he honed in on rugrat

Showtime

Reaction score
You’re attributing a level of self awareness to a player who has none

i mean junk's scum play is hardly ever "im going to town read this good otwn player and call them town and hope they think im town cause im saying they're town".

it's usually something convoluted lol.

• Love
Reactions: Junkette

Showtime

Reaction score
Like he's multi posting and asking people questions/for clarification which seems way more in line with how he tries to play the game as scum than when he's not. I know he was SK last game but his aggression and going for the throat is way more in line with what I expect when he's putting effort in as town, see my game too where he honed in on rugrat

ya but he initially engaged and went after me. i doubt that's his opening play considering his last few games as scum or even last game as non-town.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im fairly happy to finish evans off but what exactly is the point wrt his flavour? I thought it was that he claimed BG when his role pm probably wouldnt call him such but apparently thats not it?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i mean junk's scum play is hardly ever "im going to town read this good otwn player and call them town and hope they think im town cause im saying they're town".

it's usually something convoluted lol.
What about "TFW is town and im gonna like great off his flip and make odo look terrible"

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ya but he initially engaged and went after me. i doubt that's his opening play considering his last few games as scum or even last game as non-town.
I dont think he attacked you last game, you attacked him lol. Did he not try and go after you a little in the game you shot him? I know you're saying you'd expect him to learn his lesson but Im not sure I would lol

Showtime

Reaction score
What about "TFW is town and im gonna like great off his flip and make odo look terrible"

remember that game i talked about where junk said i was scum that was just bussing all along? she did the same thing there; alana was town after everyone else scum read her for blatantly defending a scum player, she kept saying alana was town and i was clearly scum that bussed my scum teammate and then once alana died she pushed a wagon on me.

Showtime

Reaction score
I dont think he attacked you last game, you attacked him lol. Did he not try and go after you a little in the game you shot him? I know you're saying you'd expect him to learn his lesson but Im not sure I would lol

in the game i shot him he wouldn't lynch who i wanted to lynch but he didn't go after me.

same with prem league. he only went after me after i pointed out he was lacking any kinda bite in his responses to me.

and last game. he again took a long time to start accusing me back as actual scum and initially just defended himself.

i just cant see his opening move being to vote/confront me(even if he did move on it's just all a weird way to grab my attention).

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
remember that game i talked about where junk said i was scum that was just bussing all along? she did the same thing there; alana was town after everyone else scum read her for blatantly defending a scum player, she kept saying alana was town and i was clearly scum that bussed my scum teammate and then once alana died she pushed a wagon on me.
Yeah, I feel like I've seen her do it a million times lmao

This obviously falls completely flat if TFW is scum, I'd have junk town there but if TFW is town I 100% think junk is scum

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Because I think he’s scum, and given his role, he will always be the best choice
If Evans flips scum does that change anything for you

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
in the game i shot him he wouldn't lynch who i wanted to lynch but he didn't go after me.

same with prem league. he only went after me after i pointed out he was lacking any kinda bite in his responses to me.

and last game. he again took a long time to start accusing me back as actual scum and initially just defended himself.

i just cant see his opening move being to vote/confront me(even if he did move on it's just all a weird way to grab my attention).
Alright I thought I remembered him going for you softly (which is similar to how i'd describe his play here) but I'll take your word for it for now and hopefully find time to go and take a look over it later

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
idk/cant remember much about wang, at least meta wise. he clearly read the whole thread and he just did give his thoughts. what's his scum game like?
I don't think I've ever seen him as scum, but he did make a big long thought post as town last game which lets just say, was a million miles better than that one lmao

I feel like Im sussing half the thread here tbh I need to narrow it down

Showtime

Reaction score
it was the teh stonks day 3, towards EOD.

she just went all out trying to get me lynched and the previous phase, on day 3, she literally kept saying someone that only looked scum on play was town and that i was scum setting her up and then went after me the next phase for it.

im not saying she hasn't done it as scum, but i know for a fact she's also done it as town.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
it was the teh stonks day 3, towards EOD.

she just went all out trying to get me lynched and the previous phase, on day 3, she literally kept saying someone that only looked scum on play was town and that i was scum setting her up and then went after me the next phase for it.

im not saying she hasn't done it as scum, but i know for a fact she's also done it as town.
Ah yeah sorry I thought you were pointing to her being scum there as I forgot the circumstances lol

Alright yeah fair enough then