ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
Lethal is obviously a town read for shooting in what was, to be honest, a reckless way

He's certainly not clear given he hit 3P so could still be scum but realistically I don't think that's the case.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Theyre good ones, I promise

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Youre not bothered?

Why is Doddsy town to you btw?

Ace

Reaction score
Youre not bothered?

Why is Doddsy town to you btw?
As in, Alco isn't an avenue I was interested in investigating any time soon anyway so I've got no desire to push you on this info.

Based on play. His whole confused shtick and his claim both feel genuine to me.

Ace

Reaction score
Like Doddsy is a coaster as scum, he doesn't make weird WIFOM plays like that.

Alco

Reaction score
Wang, Alco, Lethal make up the solid town reads I have, with Magic and Mitch almost definitely being non mafia at a minimum

I think Blaine is likely town but he’s been coasting

which leaves a murky pool of Doddsy, flay, Peter, junk, CP and Ace. Obviously CP and junk have some nominal reasons to consider them town, and if we take Doddsys actual play, what little of it there is, then he falls into that too
In terms of the nominal reasons pro-Junk, is that the "case" Evans appeared to make on her to start the game?

Ace

Reaction score
In terms of the nominal reasons pro-Junk, is that the "case" Evans appeared to make on her to start the game?
I can totally see Evans and Junk playing into their past with that conflict situation but realistically Junk does probably deserve a town lean for that

Alco

Reaction score
I can totally see Evans and Junk playing into their past with that conflict situation but realistically Junk does probably deserve a town lean for that
I just think it's a reach to even call it a case, but yea.

Junkette

Reaction score
Magic, Lethal, Doddsy all town. Peter/Wang/Blaine too.

Odo next then, cause I don’t honestly think he has Magic as anything other then town if he wasn’t scum. That indy spec was :deandre