ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If I'm active now, and the whole reason for wanting to lynch me and Doddsy was inactivity, what's the reason we even need solving?

I don't mind being solved ftr so if there is a genuine reason for it then go ahead.

I'd like more people to answer the question I posed a while back about whether I'm beneficial or not town in the late game because this is actually game-related.

Nah, bigger problem is your entrance. Your inactivity compounds that

I don’t see why you want soneone to tell you if you’re shit or not. Make that decision yourself

Ace

Reaction score
Nah, bigger problem is your entrance. Your inactivity compounds that

I don’t see why you want soneone to tell you if you’re shit or not. Make that decision yourself
What specifically was wrong with my entrance though?

Like, do you actually look at my early vote and think that it is what I would do as scum?

That's just not my scum meta at all and I'm actually surprised you would think otherwise.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Like, do you actually look at my early vote and think that it is what I would do as scum?

That's just not my scum meta at all and I'm actually surprised you would think otherwise.

considering I took you out in 2 posts last time I played, I think it’s asinine to suggest that you can only be scum if you fall into the same pattern

I think it’s fine to consider you as scum until you provide compelling reasons not to. Do you have some up to date reads we could possibly discuss?

Alco

Reaction score

That's purely a WIFOM defense though.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Incidentally, what are your thoughts on Blaine now?

Ace

Reaction score
considering I took you out in 2 posts last time I played, I think it’s asinine to suggest that you can only be scum if you fall into the same pattern

I think it’s fine to consider you as scum until you provide compelling reasons not to. Do you have some up to date reads we could possibly discuss?
The difference is in the other game I'd actually made proper posts as opposed to a vote without comment and a "because ur scum lol" type post.

In terms of reads I don't have many, I think there are definitely still question marks around CP given the duelist/daykill combo.
That's purely a WIFOM defense though.

It is. But that's precisely the point; I don't think there's much to be got either way from it as it was so limited in terms of what it is.

Incidentally, what are your thoughts on Blaine now?
Probably town if i remember something he posted hinted at something but i cant remember what and ive got a meeting now

brb

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Wang, Alco, Lethal make up the solid town reads I have, with Magic and Mitch almost definitely being non mafia at a minimum

I think Blaine is likely town but he’s been coasting

which leaves a murky pool of Doddsy, flay, Peter, junk, CP and Ace. Obviously CP and junk have some nominal reasons to consider them town, and if we take Doddsys actual play, what little of it there is, then he falls into that too

Alco

Reaction score
Yea I don't think CP is scum from what I've seen.

Alco

Reaction score
Flay almost looks like an entirely different person lol as opposed to previous games

Alco

Reaction score
Like for Flay there's a bunch of questions with no follow-up, hardly any read to speak of and then a bunch of nothing.

Ace

Reaction score
I think its fair to read Flay scum tbh.

@Odo ito your poe list i'd have alco too and maybe remove doddsy to slight town leans, I'd also have junk as a scum lean rather than poe as he does seem to be slipping into his "try-too-hard-as-scum" meta.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think its fair to read Flay scum tbh.

@Odo ito your poe list i'd have alco too and maybe remove doddsy to slight town leans, I'd also have junk as a scum lean rather than poe as he does seem to be slipping into his "try-too-hard-as-scum" meta.

Alco is town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I have the utmost confidence that our Vig knows what to do here tho, all things considered