Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Day 4 Vote Count 2

Skybox 1 - Lethal
Alco 3 - Wang, Phenom, Exile
Wang 2 - Poyser, Alco
Poyser 2 - Skybox, Haza

With 9 alive, 5 votes to lynch. You have ~12 hours.

Alco

Reaction score
Where you at @PHEN0M ??

Happy to sheep me when I vote Alco but not when I vote Poyser? What gives?

@Alco thoughts on this?
Phenom's not cleared by any stretch of the imagination. But I can't see a ton of scenarios in which Wang is not scum. Especially since he's all but disappeared since "countering" me.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Alright, doing this because of the amount of times i've heard people get mad about people not reading back over strong players reads in games. Take a look at how sure the best player in the game is with his suspicion of a scum read.

The Undefeated Poyser 202002/06/2020
I’m just a team enabler now

Rarely go the distance myself

The Undefeated Poyser 2020Last Wednesday at 11:20 AM
I’ve become fine with dying
I used to want to be the one winning tho
The one surviving to the end
But I got over that stuff

^^^^

if you dont get what this means it's that poyser has no problems just damaging town to a point that they're weak and it won't be hard for the rest of his team to finish town off.

it's why i overlooked him in that one game where he faked info on cp. i didnt think he would just throw his life away, but the whole plan was to get a one for one so his team would be closer to winning while removing a strong scum player.

similarly here he wanted a mislynch on day 1 and another on day 2 because it gets his team closer to winning. poyser doesn't care if he ends up dead as long as he ends up hurting town enough for his team and scum are doing quite well, no?

on top of poyser has been going on and on about how good he's been as town this year. like he won't shut up about it and said how he's not even likely to have a bad game these days. he hasn't even brought up how he's been playing poorly or even cared that he's been wrong on jeff twice. it doesn't matter to him because he's not town. if youve had nothing but good performances and then you play like this you would probably bring up coming back down to earth but he's just strutting along.
oh and the other side of things, you're cautious of letting me control the thread, but tier 1 poyser who has also led a mislynch and tried leading another one and has been pretty off on his reads is just FINE for you to let lead the thread because of a gunsmith result even though this exact same thing happened with me last game?

you notice the inconsistency.
last game odo and you both said if i was the gf the game was over because there was no way i was going to lose with an innocent result.

i dont care to lose to fucking anything or anyone, poyser. there's reasons to be suss of your play and i will bring them up.
you're far more cooperative.

out of cp/odo/yourself you are by far the most willing to defer and actually listen to other players, especially good ones.

in the game with myself/sky/doddsy/you you listened to my thing of defending sky that eventually cost us.

in mcu mafia you had a town read on sky but were swayed by me.

there are plenty of instances of you listening as town. as scum you are more stubborn and want your direction(unless town is just fucking itself). your lack of cooperation with me this game is telling.

i also dont buy that you would actually think id ever have been scum aligned with jeff with the way i was defending him.
I am sus of your play, wat.

Everything I listed was your play. It wasn't just you being wrong.

Let's put it like this. Town poyser is like poyser which is a lot more cooperative while scum poyser has a tendency to become town Odo, aka stubborn and relentless.
ya poyser isn't next by any means because it makes more sense to go after brad next and then work from there.

also poyser i did not like the timing of chimp's reappearance and your appearance. we both know he's a coward as scum and in a scum qt you would have told him to try saying something.
No wtf

Can someone shoot poyser? That would be grand
Also how is it a slight possibility that he's the gf?

He claimed.vt. the only gf potential people are like him, you, me, and rugrat ATM.

There's a high chance of him being gf if you don't try to make it about 1/14 chances when it obviously.isnt
poyser
brad
3. Poyser
4. Haza
7. Lethal
10. Brad
12. Tweet
13. Skybox(at least for now?)

14. Rugrat
16. Smark
17. Exile

18. KIF Alco
19. Ace Phenom
20. Wang

ya i dont see how poyser isn't scum. SHOOT HIM.

and kill brad. fuck em.
unless TWEET is the mastermind

(nah most likely just poyser)

The fact of the matter is, Poyser 100% had to take out Magic last night because based on the above their was a 100% chance that Poyser would be lynched today otherwise.

Now it's on me to make that happen and I will happily take all the blame if by a miracle he doesn't flip scum.

And @Exile literally just vig me if i'm wrong and it makes you feel a certain way about me. I don't care.

This is what has to happen.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Phenom's not cleared by any stretch of the imagination. But I can't see a ton of scenarios in which Wang is not scum. Especially since he's all but disappeared since "countering" me.

:reigns3

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Alco please just trust me man. I trusted you earlier.

If Poyser isn't GF then who is?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You’re pleading with someone you think is scum? :reigns3

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You’re pleading with someone you think is scum? :reigns3

I don't care who votes for you as long as there are five votes by the end of the phase.

Alco

Reaction score
Alco please just trust me man. I trusted you earlier.

If Poyser isn't GF then who is?
where did you ever trust me?

If you wouldn't have come blazing out of the gates against me to start day I might've followed you.

Alco

Reaction score
Smark or whatever can side with you if you want, but I'm not voting Poyser today.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Smark or whatever can side with you if you want, but I'm not voting Poyser today.

Why? Like actually give a reason. And if it's the gunsmith result tell me who the GF is. You sure dodged that question

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Why the fuck is Lethal voting for Sky

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw it’s a little strange you’re only pushing ONE of magics reads and yet doing it so hard lol.
Magic thought WE were aligned. He also had tweet as town and he also had brad as scum and also had both alco and Wang as town, all of which we know are wrong

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Btw it’s a little strange you’re only pushing ONE of magics reads and yet doing it so hard lol.
Magic thought WE were aligned. He also had tweet as town and he also had brad as scum and also had both alco and Wang as town, all of which we know are wrong

What's the scum team then?

Wang and Phen0m?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
@V.Sky thoughts on Alco?

Legit or took Big Man's role?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I see I’ve been tagged a billion times while I’ve been asleep. Give me a minute to figure out what’s going on.