Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Lmfao at brad voting 2 people whilst having incriminating info on barry :heston

I don’t buy barry being bus driven (unless he is scum and they have a bus driver and were worried he’d be shot I guess) but there’s a 0% chance somebody bussed barry to frame him lol, fuck off

This is either 100% fake info, or I’m gonna say barry is the serial killer (due to big man being janitored)

wouldn’t even surprise me if brad is scum and they’re doing this to out the SK lmao

either way I think it makes more sense to lynch brad here before we lynch barry

it's annoying you brought this up.

really annoying.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you think doddsy is that bad of a player he cops out with info like that?
I mean it’s quite odd but not as odd as confirming the guy that’s opened up the day trying to push you thus giving him more credibility lol? Unless he was trying to disarm me, that’s some 4D chess shit

Showtime

Reaction score
Yes. Haza doesnt often vote ppl he thinks r town, regardless of what reason he gives.

he did it last game with odo

It was self preservation like I said. When I'm told its between two people and I'm one of them, I'm voting the other because that's not a 100% chance of a negative outcome for me.

You should look at those that made it between the two of us.

it's a negative outcome regardless. you shouldnt just vote your town reads unless you have a lot of doubt because otherwise when they flip town the attention is going to come back to you, no?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
he did it last game with odo

it's a negative outcome regardless. you shouldnt just vote your town reads unless you have a lot of doubt because otherwise when they flip town the attention is going to come back to you, no?

Sure. So you recommend I just dont vote and hope my wagon doesn't best his at a pivotal moment in the vote count?

No sarcasm intended, genuinely curious to know the answer.

From my perspective my wagon has a 100% chance of a mislynch and his doesnt. Even if I do read him town.

How else should I look at that? Find someone else when everyone is all but decided with very limited time left?

Showtime

Reaction score
Yes, TKOK

keep that energy

Here are jeff’s first couple of posts after being killed as town and repping in as scum. See the similarities?

funny, we were actually thinking of the same game.

i 100% disagree with this take. jeff was incredibly angry before as town and after repping in his anger seemed the fuck out and he didnt press nearly as hard.

after repping in as scum he couldve gone after me hard like he did with you, but he didn't as he didnt want to touch me again.

Why is "more pressing matters" lynching a widespread town read when you had doubled down so hard on me as scum before?

who is a widespread town read? poyser?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t really have a problem with self preservation votes really. It’s not an ideal situation either way

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vote Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why did you vote Jeff here?

Unvote Jeff

Vote Magic

Why are you no longer votign Jeff and why did you jump to Magic?

I can follow someone every odd day

Every odd day or did you mean night? Didn't you already have the info that Barry visited the dead Magic?

I followed him and he visited magic

follow or track?

why did you pick barry?
Because I had a read on him early and look I was right

Also tracker

So why weren't already voting for Barry?

Unvote Magic

Vote Barry

What's changed between the Magic vote and voting for BArry? Didn't you already know Barry killed Magic when you voted for Magic?

has brad been scum before?

how cooperative was he?
Yes, and not very. He probably finally got convinced to do something helpful.

Lmfao at brad voting 2 people whilst having incriminating info on barry :heston

I don’t buy barry being bus driven (unless he is scum and they have a bus driver and were worried he’d be shot I guess) but there’s a 0% chance somebody bussed barry to frame him lol, fuck off

This is either 100% fake info, or I’m gonna say barry is the serial killer (due to big man being janitored)

wouldn’t even surprise me if brad is scum and they’re doing this to out the SK lmao

either way I think it makes more sense to lynch brad here before we lynch barry
Holy fuck, voting for Brad this afternoon and disappearing to reappear now and vote Magic when he supposedly had info on Berry.

Mag, remember when I said let Brad play this wagon hopping is what scum Brad would do. As town he was stubborn on his reads/votes.

Unvote.

Showtime

Reaction score
Ive voted 1 single person today. Hardly omgusing, so thats a lie. Ive explained 5 fucking times why i think haza us full of shit. U thick cunts just dont listen. U dont agree? Fine. Don't go after him. Why was i.obv town? Of idk, mb cuz i was actively scum hunting n putting pressure on ppl? That alone was a dead fucking give away. The fact disappeared without even saying id b back for some lame reason would of been another. If i was scum id have been actually worried and bothered showing up? These r things u should know well don't u agree?

jeff obviously isnt scum

thank u, next

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
unvote btw

pretty much gonna be voting brad but will wait for magic to finish his catch up

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Buying emotion from someone that’s been proven to be able to manipulate it is dumb