Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sorry I lost track of who you were referring to a couple times in the above post.

I dont put much stock in Tweet not trying to blend in rather than being assertive as he is a good player and knows how that stuff looks down the line.

Problem is, was he ever really assertive? I kinda felt like he was intentionally trying to persuade a direction without being particularly assertive. Hence the its between Jeff and Haza without actually voting.
How much more assertive than saying "for me it's between Jeff and Haza" halfway into d1 do you want me to be? You just don't like that you're one of those names lmao

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
How much more assertive than saying "for me it's between Jeff and Haza" halfway into d1 do you want me to be? You just don't like that you're one of those names lmao

Being persuasive is saying its between two people. Being assertive is voting for one of them.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's as Poyser says, as scum I literally wouldn't care if we lynch you or Jeff d1 if I knew both of you were town. I'd let others flip the coin and be like cool, I don't like either of those guys, let's do it. The fact that I had a clear favourite lynch between the two of you and tried to get people to follow my direction and only complied to avoid a no-lynch should tell you my thoughts are genuine.

That being said

unvote
vote Haza

I see a guy who took Magics posts and reads and now tries to see how far he can ride them. I don't think you're genuinely scum hunting at all.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It's as Poyser says, as scum I literally wouldn't care if we lynch you or Jeff d1 if I knew both of you were town. I'd let others flip the coin and be like cool, I don't like either of those guys, let's do it. The fact that I had a clear favourite lynch between the two of you and tried to get people to follow my direction and only complied to avoid a no-lynch should tell you my thoughts are genuine.

That being said

unvote
vote Haza

I see a guy who took Magics posts and reads and now tries to see how far he can ride them. I don't think you're genuinely scum hunting at all.

Did you read my interactions with Magic at all :reigns3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We need a direction boys, we’re just a hunk of one votes atm lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Nobody watched Magic I assume

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Did you read my interactions with Magic at all :reigns3

Sure, but the pertinent part is him reading you town, him saying I'm probably a good direction for today, and him flipping town. It's not a huge stretch to think you'd try to make something happen with those cornerstones in your favour and pointing fingers back to Magic after I flip.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sure, but the pertinent part is him reading you town, him saying I'm probably a good direction for today, and him flipping town. It's not a huge stretch to think you'd try to make something happen with those cornerstones in your favour and pointing fingers back to Magic after I flip.
Wtf. I had you on my scum list long before Magic said that we should go for you...

I didnt even know he said that

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote: Wang

Not sure what the heck he is going on with regards to this traitor thing and shaking him might bring some goodies

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
No sold :sadbecky

I’ve no idea what’s happening atm but shaking up traitors sounds like a positive.

Vote: Wang

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Kewl, first thing Phenom does is vote with my top scum read :francis

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Vote Wang

Sure, why not? Traitor spec is weird, no idea how that got into his head. Unless he is one...

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The post he quoted from Smark when I asked him what he was on about doesnt really suggest traitor at all so I've no idea where he plucked that from.

My problem is why the fuck would he say it as scum