Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Which players have you cleared as town?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
D1 I cleared Smark, Sky, Barry (after the wagon), Lethal as town. Stayed undecided on Magic and Poyser cause those guys know how to fake scumhunting. Had you and Jeff as main scum reads, Rugrat and Doddsy as slight scum leans.

If you think it's good scum play to clear prime mislynch candidates like Sky, Barry and Lethal on d1 I dunno what to tell you.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh and I had Exile as town as well.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why are you even asking me whom I cleared as town d1 when it just looked like you went back through my posts to build a case? Selective reading, that's why.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Look below that is why I feel that way. Maybe I am wrong but a thought.
It really depends on when in the timeline this takes place.

Wu and Shu had an alliance, but things weren't meant to be.

Shu, Wu and Wei were all warring over territory in the time of the Three Kingdoms.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
D1 I cleared Smark, Sky, Barry (after the wagon), Lethal as town. Stayed undecided on Magic and Poyser cause those guys know how to fake scumhunting. Had you and Jeff as main scum reads, Rugrat and Doddsy as slight scum leans.

If you think it's good scum play to clear prime mislynch candidates like Sky, Barry and Lethal on d1 I dunno what to tell you.
So if I know for a fact your two main scum reads are town...why should I believe your 'cleared' town reads arent scum?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Haza do you wanna address my post on tweet from the night phase? I agree tweet hasn’t exactly been his town self that I would recognise but then I would say that about his last couple of town games too where he hasn’t been very good. I did notice him failing to really take stances on a lot of things though early on. My main hang up is if I see you, barry and Jeff as town (I’m not convinced on you, but obviously you are town to yourself) then I’m not really sure why tweet as scum unvotes barry in the first place and then tries to talk me onto his wagon where he would get a lot of suspicion if you flip town rather than just join my wagon where he could kinda just blend in? I know he flipped eventually but it was quite late and the lynch was only going one way by that point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also TKOK did read the thread himself after asking that lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Haza do you wanna address my post on tweet from the night phase? I agree tweet hasn’t exactly been his town self that I would recognise but then I would say that about his last couple of town games too where he hasn’t been very good. I did notice him failing to really take stances on a lot of things though early on. My main hang up is if I see you, barry and Jeff as town (I’m not convinced on you, but obviously you are town to yourself) then I’m not really sure why tweet as scum unvotes barry in the first place and then tries to talk me onto his wagon where he would get a lot of suspicion if you flip town rather than just join my wagon where he could kinda just blend in? I know he flipped eventually but it was quite late and the lynch was only going one way by that point

Sorry I lost track of who you were referring to a couple times in the above post.

I dont put much stock in Tweet not trying to blend in rather than being assertive as he is a good player and knows how that stuff looks down the line.

Problem is, was he ever really assertive? I kinda felt like he was intentionally trying to persuade a direction without being particularly assertive. Hence the its between Jeff and Haza without actually voting.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s just when I was telling people to vote for jeff and he went back and tried to convince me to vote for you instead. It just seems like needlessly drawing attention to himself as scum unless I guess if he never thought I would actually change wagons.

he was also one of the first to unvote barry iirc after his claim and like you I have barry as town so just strikes me that tweet is probably town as it seemed fairly natural

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So if I know for a fact your two main scum reads are town...why should I believe your 'cleared' town reads arent scum?
Because being wrong on reads is a thing and not at all rare for me as of late? Also once again I'm not even slightly alone with these reads, how bout play better d1? How bout don't sus Smark for revealing his role in a fashion that he would have absolutely no reason to do as actual scum for example?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It’s just when I was telling people to vote for jeff and he went back and tried to convince me to vote for you instead. It just seems like needlessly drawing attention to himself as scum unless I guess if he never thought I would actually change wagons.

This is good.

Again I dont think its foolproof but it's a good point. Again. Tweet is a good player and confident enough to not have to just blend. But I'll buy your theory for now.

Unvote

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Because being wrong on reads is a thing and not at all rare for me as of late? Also once again I'm not even slightly alone with these reads, how bout play better d1? How bout don't sus Smark for revealing his role in a fashion that he would have absolutely no reason to do as actual scum for example?

I think the sussing Smark thing has more to do with what I know about the game and knowing we arent dealing with a standard set up.