Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But ye not really a fan of jeff coming in and pushing people based off of a vote count and clearly not reading the thread

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yo. I just got up . I should b free to play this evening. If someome could tag me w q claims list, that be rad. Also haza is an asshole, he voted to lynch me after i defended him. Not very town like. Also im guessing poyser ignored that i softed my role p1 again, which i had done as town last time w him. So im goimg to say hes nlt trustworthy either.
Just look at the bolded sentence here for a minute. It doesn’t make any sense. Why should a townie not vote to lynch you just because you defended them? How is it not town like? There’s also no context here since haza was voting out of self preservation etc. It just shows me he seems to have a narrative here he was set on and was gonna push regardless.

not even like it’s a throw away comment either. He genuinely is sus of haza and wants to lynch him

ill be back tonight. I want to lynch poyser or haza for being scummy traitor fucks. Sky still looks shit to me too

Which is funny, because as he himself pointed out, he spent a decent chunk of his first life defending haza and saying he’s town. So what happened to that town read? Appears it has evaporated based on the simple fact that he saw haza had voted him. He hasn’t read the thread, so can’t really be anything in Gaza’s play that made him change his mind

this is kinda like the game I was talking about where phenom daykilled him as town and then he repped back in as scum and just spent his time going after the people that played a part in his death. It’s a crux. The thing here is that it isn’t even consistent with his first life lol

vote jeff[/b

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yea it sorta smells like Jeff just wanted to find a good continuation to his previous game. Gonna give him a chance to read properly again.

Haza that's the second time you said I'm scum without offering a single reason for it, you got anything better than thinly veiled OMGUS?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also Jeff seemingly still thinks softing his role first post made him auto-town. Like we've never seen scum motivators before.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Just look at the bolded sentence here for a minute. It doesn’t make any sense. Why should a townie not vote to lynch you just because you defended them? How is it not town like? There’s also no context here since haza was voting out of self preservation etc. It just shows me he seems to have a narrative here he was set on and was gonna push regardless.

not even like it’s a throw away comment either. He genuinely is sus of haza and wants to lynch him

Which is funny, because as he himself pointed out, he spent a decent chunk of his first life defending haza and saying he’s town. So what happened to that town read? Appears it has evaporated based on the simple fact that he saw haza had voted him. He hasn’t read the thread, so can’t really be anything in Gaza’s play that made him change his mind

this is kinda like the game I was talking about where phenom daykilled him as town and then he repped back in as scum and just spent his time going after the people that played a part in his death. It’s a crux. The thing here is that it isn’t even consistent with his first life lol

vote jeff[/b
:WOW

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I don't like how Jeff was crazy about lynching me (and we know that his suspicion was legitimate, because he's town) but now that he's repped in he's only nominally sussing me.

Unvote

Probably going to vote Jeff soon if he keeps going the Poyser direction, but wagon-hopping is :no:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Wagon-hopping is what? It got you lotsa town reads d1, why are you suddenly so self-aware and cautious?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Wagon-hopping is what? It got you lotsa town reads d1, why are you suddenly so self-aware and cautious?
Because I'm trying to play slightly better? Most of Day 1 I was confused and lost and went full self-preservation mode. I thought maybe I might use the wiggle room I have to contribute better to the game??

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Nobody, currently up to lynch Jeff or Haza but other than that nobody really strikes me as overly scummy.

Made the decision here that lynch had to be between two town players

Haza claimed, we basically got Jeffs role, voting them would be a vote to lynch and we got lotsa time left.

Then kinda flaked off it which I thought was decent

The solution is simple, we wait for people who actually have something to say to speak up and if nobody does, todays lynch is probably between Haza and Jeff.

Then decided to wait to let someone else do work or claim that again the lynch was probably between two town players. AN HOUR after you said there was plenty of time left you say the lynch is probably between me or Jeff unless somebody other than you can do something?

Find a scum player yourself? Oh. You're not trying to find scum.

unvote
vote Jeff

Finally votes between me or Jeff who he was so sure hours before the lynch had to be because we are scum right? What took you so long. Waiting for other people to find scum? Didnt you vote Rugrat? Did you push that? Or was the vote just a crutch for later?

I woulda preferred Haza over Jeff but people decided it had to be Jeff. I wish he'd come back and play some more but no-lynching sucks as well.

This comment after the flip is disgustingly slimy. As sky would say lookat this hindsight hero.

Btw. I'm town too.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Vote TKOK

Guy literally told us he was scum when he said he didn't read the thread. Gave it 2 phases to see if its changed in any way, it hasn't. Pretty confident he's scum. Note that he also hasn't be repped out for whatever reason.

Not really interested in the other wagons at this point.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Because I'm trying to play slightly better? Most of Day 1 I was confused and lost and went full self-preservation mode. I thought maybe I might use the wiggle room I have to contribute better to the game??
Actively admitting to prioritizing not looking suspicious would usually be :deandre but since it's you I actually rather welcome it.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Vote TKOK

Guy literally told us he was scum when he said he didn't read the thread. Gave it 2 phases to see if its changed in any way, it hasn't. Pretty confident he's scum. Note that he also hasn't be repped out for whatever reason.

Not really interested in the other wagons at this point.
Odo said he was literally picking reps at random to stop this bullshit spec. Stop it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Made the decision here that lynch had to be between two town players

It's the conclusion I came to, the broad majority of players agreed so even if you're not gonna accept that the blame lies with you and Jeff (which I assume is an accurate assumption), you're gonna at least have to concede that singling me out is dishonest and unfair.

Then kinda flaked off it which I thought was decent

:cozy

Then decided to wait to let someone else do work or claim that again the lynch was probably between two town players. AN HOUR after you said there was plenty of time left you say the lynch is probably between me or Jeff unless somebody other than you can do something?

Basically half the field wasn't even really playing the game, I was talking about one or two people out of that bracket coming forward and showing us some activity. If they don't do that that's not on me. Also I cleared a fair number of people among the more active players as town. There really wasn't much else left to lynch.

Find a scum player yourself? Oh. You're not trying to find scum.

Nonsense, I'm clearing people who I think are town which is fair enough for day 1 especially when half the field is inactive. I came up with two main scum reads, we mislynched one, shit happens.

Finally votes between me or Jeff who he was so sure hours before the lynch had to be because we are scum right? What took you so long. Waiting for other people to find scum? Didnt you vote Rugrat? Did you push that? Or was the vote just a crutch for later?

It's not solely up to me who we're lynching, once again pretty much the entire active game agreed it had to be Jeff or you. Sure I coulda left my vote on Rugrat for the fuck of it but what does that accomplish?

This comment after the flip is disgustingly slimy. As sky would say lookat this hindsight hero.

Odo ninjad me, I merely said I woulda preferred you over Jeff, there's not even an actual comment on his flip in there.

Btw. I'm town too.

I instantly believe you.