Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Any player with less posts than me is in the frame to be replaced at the start of Day 2 also

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh wait 9, ace hasn’t made a single post

wtf man that’s legit half of the game lmao

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic are you reading the thread? None of your stances seem nuanced at all

im pretty confident in my reads. i havent read much since night, but lethal isn't being inconsistent or all over the place. he's just tunneling me out of spite/grudge.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
im pretty confident in my reads. i havent read much since night, but lethal isn't being inconsistent or all over the place. he's just tunneling me out of spite/grudge.
You mean except when he says he reads you scum but that there was a purpose to his vote which was to catch people following him lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
No spite or grudge at all. I apologise if that's what it appears. Normally I'm laying into goldfish, at the moment I'm after the Great White

Showtime

Reaction score
You mean except when he says he reads you scum but that there was a purpose to his vote which was to catch people following him lol

every time he tries a gambit he's town too.

he even did one the other time with me(if not the exact same one?) again this just looks like his town play.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
every time he tries a gambit he's town too.

he even did one the other time with me(if not the exact same one?) again this just looks like his town play.
What’s the difference between his town play and his scum play in your opinion?

Showtime

Reaction score
What’s the difference between his town play and his scum play in your opinion?

what you described. he doesn't make any sense and his thoughts/actions lack any cohesion and coherence.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t really think he’s scum at the moment, but worth pointing out that the last game I played he was scum and his posts were actually fine. He got early town reads including from me and then only got done by PoE at the end

better call Saul it was (haza’s game).

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I don’t really think he’s scum at the moment, but worth pointing out that the last game I played he was scum and his posts were actually fine. He got early town reads including from me and then only got done by PoE at the end

better call Saul it was (haza’s game).
No credit to my Hider play? :confused

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No lol, it’s not like you just decided to hide behind lethal lmao we all narrowed it down to cp and lethal and told you not to hide behind cp because he had conceded

Anyway, lethal is just town. Just went back and read his first page and a bit of posts in that better call Saul game and his posts were so much more calculated. It’s jarring

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lol, you had me gift wrapped on a silver platter. You did nuttin'. There's also the semantics of you dying behind the godfather, so...

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Romance of the Three Kingdoms - Night 1

The first casualties had been taken ...

?????

Xu Shu
Ascetic

1581703423001.png

Congratulations, you are Xu Shu, Kingdom of Shu Aligned! Something of a recluse, in your youth you acted as a wandering swordsman, but having ran into trouble, you put your blade aside and focused on scholarly pursuits. You met the Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang and recommended him to Liu Bei. Once they had met, you left Liu Bei’s service and ultimately served Cao Cao …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Ascetic (All roles aside from killing roles will be reflexively roleblocked if they target you)

You win when the Kingdom of Shu has eliminated all threats, and at least 1 member remains alive.

Troop morale has been lowered by a demoralising presence on the battlefield - Day phase duration has been lowered!

It is now Day 2. With 17 players alive, 9 votes to lynch. You have 22 hours.